114

Chapter 114

"Dragon Wind Two?" Now at three o'clock in the afternoon, everybody looks at the seeds.

According to the details, the off-site seed in the mission is Dragon Wind II. One billion acres sounds like an exaggeration, but with the current global environment, it is a completely small task!

After Liu Wensheng read it, he directly reported to the Longxia team.

"Finally progress." At this time, everyone in the laboratory looked at the improved fertilizer and the latest task, and only felt that the strength of nearly half a month was finally relieved.

Over the next two days, the farm focused on improving fertilizer and off-site seed planning.

......

While the farm was seriously studying, Longbei Lishu City, Sun Fengxia walked out of the pharmacy with a depressed face. As soon as she went out, two middle-aged women carrying hiking bags asked, "Is there any?"

Sun Fengxia shook her head: "No.

Sun Fengxia is fifty-seven years old this year and a member of the Longbei Lishu Dance Team. Since last year's meat crisis, the Pear Tree Dance Team has formed a dance gang. The gang group mainly helps the government to do some volunteer work, which can not only enrich retirement life, but also have a certain meaning of life.

Now the drug crisis, last Sunday, the gang received a single elderly man for help: the old man has inconvenient legs and feet, and hopes that the dance troupe can help buy some blood pressure lowering drugs. The single elderly man provided the name and single number of the drug, and the dance troupe saw that it was a commonly used drug on the market, and directly agreed to the package.

Lishu City is a fourth-tier town, there are 90 pharmacies, everyone thought this was an ordinary shopping trip, but ran around the streets and alleys and found that all the pharmacies did not sell it!

After Sun Fengxia finished speaking, a member of the dance team said: "I have some blood pressure lowering drugs at home, do you want to send them first?"

Sun Fengxia waved her hand: "You also have high blood pressure, what if something happens?" The

average age of the dance team is fifty-eight, and everyone has more or less psoas muscle strain and high blood pressure. This time, everyone rushed to find medicine, in addition to helping the elderly, they were also worried that they would die in the house in two more years.

After everyone chatted for a while, a middle-aged man said, "Let's go back to rest first, and then go to the third hospital in the afternoon." At

present, small hospitals are short of medicines, and although large hospitals have some reserve drugs, large hospitals have complicated overall planning and transfer, and some drugs need to wait for a while.

Half an hour later, Sun Fengxia came to a burger shop.

"Mom!" Xu Jiaojiao was fried chicken steak and greeted Sun Fengxia after seeing her.

"You fry first." Sun Fengxia signaled Xu Jiaojiao to leave her alone.

Xu Jiaojiao's burger restaurant is located on Lishu Road South, next to two middle schools and a primary school, and last year's meat crisis was somewhat unsustainable, but since the national meat market has recovered, the business of the burger restaurant has become more and more prosperous.

Sun Fengxia saw that Xu Jiaojiao was busy from five o'clock to seven o'clock, and when she was concentrated after school, she fried a pack of fries for her.