101

Chapter One Hundred and One

"There are melons!" At eight o'clock in the evening of January 28, Meng Jiao returned to the dormitory excitedly.

The other three were studying in bed, everyone saw that Mengjiao was too excited, and one of them asked: "What melon?"

"You guess." Meng Jiao put down her backpack excitedly.

"A celebrity divorced?"

"Variety show rollover?"

......

Everyone was talking. Everybody talks about it, but now it's a global crisis, and it's just idle chatter.

Everyone discussed for a while, and a quick temper couldn't help it: "What melon?"

Meng Jiao also did not ink: "Big watermelon! Everyone

: ???

......

"Aaaa

"The first day of the new year, developed on the first day of the new year!"

......

Half an hour later, everyone looked at the hot news excitedly. Now #acid rain watermelon ## junior one one # is in the first place in the real-time list, according to Longxia official information, acid rain watermelon is developed by Longfeng base, which is the country's first acid rain fruit, is expected to be fully planted on February 15.

"No more tomatoes!" A roommate looked at the tomatoes on the table and wanted to cry.

Since the heavy rain in Longnan, the watermelon near the school has risen from three to thirty-five, not only the price of watermelon has increased, but also other fruits on the market have increased significantly, in order to supplement the necessary nutrition, everyone uses tomatoes as an alternative fruit. Although Longfeng tomatoes are nutritious and delicious, they are eaten for half a year... I can't stand it.

"Chilled watermelon, watermelon lemon, watermelon midew..." Everyone remembered the scene after the watermelon was launched.

Everyone excitedly opened the circle of friends.

[Guagua Classroom: Watermelon health tips you don't know.]

"[The taste and historical origin of watermelon...]"

"Woo hoo, look forward to watermelon. [Watermelon] [Watermelon]"

...

Now nine out of ten moments are related to watermelons. In order to celebrate the acid rain watermelon, the four of them went to the supermarket and bought a unicorn watermelon, watermelon 351, which is already a full luxury.

At ten o'clock in the evening, everyone sat on the playground and ate melons, and the weather in January was a little cool, and the watermelons were also a little cold. Everyone felt like eating ice ballast, but as a bite of several pieces of watermelon, everyone ate very happily.

At ten twenty, everyone returned to the dormitory against the cold wind. On the way back to the dormitory, Mengjiao touched Zhang Xiaoyuan: "Do you plan to work or enter graduate school?" Now that the economic environment is not good, she is ready to continue the postgraduate examination, and Zhang Xiaozhi hesitates between the two.

"Go home." Zhang Xiaoyuan said without hesitation.

"Back to Yun Province?" Zhang Xiaoyuan's hometown of Huilong Town, Yun Province, is one of the top ten poverty-stricken counties in Yun Province.

"I want to go back and set up a watermelon base."

Zhang Xiaoyuan said. The economic conditions of Huilong Town are backward, but last year the state stimulated the economy and completely repaired the 70-mile mountain road from the town to the county. Now many vegetable merchants go to Huilong Town to collect some self-made vegetables. The annual temperature difference in Huilong Town is small, which is just suitable for making some fruit greenhouses.