12

Chapter XII

"I'm going to refund now?" The purchasing manager was depressed. Sunshine Bread is a small bread factory, he originally intended to save costs for the factory, did not expect to encounter such a big situation.

Liu Wenkang finished smoking and asked, "How is the quality of wheat?" "

National A-grade, very good quality."

Longxia wheat is divided into four grades of ABCD, D grade is generally used for industrial grain, BC grade purchase price is about eight Mao, A grade 1 yuan - 1.5 yuan. This time, he used the B grade price to buy the A grade quality, because it was too cost-effective, all the orders were paid so quickly.

"Is it new grain this year?"

"New." The purchasing manager took out a pack of samples from his pocket. The wheat grains in the sample are full and have a fresh wheat aroma.

Li Wenkang looked at the wheat in front of him, he thought that the government's bidding was old grain, but he didn't expect the quality control to be so good.

Qianzhiwei ordered 1500W bread at a price of 0.25 yuan each. One kilogram of flour can make 30 breads, according to the 80% flour rate, 60W pounds of wheat can produce 1440W bread, and the profit of the bread factory is about 100W.

"Manager Li?" The purchasing manager saw that Li Wenkang was in deep thought and asked hesitantly. He can't hold the order back now, or find someone to take over...

"I got the house, first take the money to collect the wheat!" The purchasing manager gritted his teeth. The current factory could not get a second amount of money to buy wheat, and he was in a hurry.

"Seven days left, can you get out?" Li Wenkang glanced at him. The purchasing manager is his nephew, which is why he is as calm as possible.

"So what to do..." the purchasing manager wanted to cry without tears.

Li Wenkang called the person in charge of Qianzhiwei.

Sunshine bread is a local enterprise in Lake Province, and now the contract is signed, if there is no basis for the return, this is not a blow to the face of the government?

The wheat can't be returned, he can only go to the piece of Qianzhiwei.

"Hello." Chichimi's phone was answered quickly. After a tug-of-war between the two parties, Qianzhiwei agreed to add the words [Wheat Quality: Fengshan No. 1] to the product packaging, but this was an additional contract, and each bread order was reduced by 0.01 yuan.

Li Wenkang calculated that if each one decreased by 0.01, the total profit would decrease by 15W.

"Thank you, Manager Zhao." Li Wenkang agreed tiredly, and then looked at the purchasing manager: "Has the wheat arrived?"

"In the government warehouse."

In the afternoon of the same day, Li Wenkang pulled the truck to the warehouse to deliver the goods, and after repeated tossing, finally pulled the wheat back to the bread factory.

The bread factory has a professional fully automatic flour machine. Over the next two days, the bread mill grinds the wheat into flour and transports it to the production workshop. I don't know if it's because of wheat varieties, the government wheat flour yield is 85%, which has better texture and dispersion than other flours.

"I hope to hand over the bill smoothly."

Li Wenkang looked at the basket of flour and sighed. Today, October 29, the order of Qianzhiwei bread will be made into the main product to participate in the Double 11 promotion. He doesn't have much to ask for now, he just wants to be able to deliver within the specified period.