141

Chapter 141

"It's snowing."

......

At the same time that Zhou Hai raised his head, snow began to fall all over Longbei. As early as a week ago, Longxia Meteorological Bureau issued a meteorological warning, 11.25~12.30, there will be a large-scale blizzard across the country, and the lowest temperature is minus 72 degrees.

If three years ago, everyone would not understand the meaning of minus 72 degrees, but after the previous two years of heavy snow, everyone has only one thought: this winter is not good.

"The family has a stock of Chinese cabbage, and a private car parking garage."

"Buy a self-heating package in advance, prepare mineral water, easy to freeze the water pipe."

"Mobile phones and tablets are charged, conditional download of good movies..."

......

This time, there is no need to remind Longxia, and residents across the country spontaneously prepare for the winter.

......

On December 5, there was widespread snowfall across the country, and Han Donglei had just woken up to listen to Wang Mei chopping stuffing in the kitchen.

The two are Liaohe Iron and Steel employees. Since November 25, the city has issued a notice of work stoppage. Drawing lessons from the previous two years, Liaohe began the grain storage project before heavy snowfall. He and Wang Mei were married for twenty-three years, his daughter went to college in Harbin City, and his parents were in their hometown village. During this time, the two often contacted each other, and now the three parties are safe.

The chopping sound of the kitchen was too loud, and Han Donglei stepped on the slippers and came to the kitchen: "How did you make dumplings?"

Wang Mei continued to chop the filling: "Wrapped it for my mother."

"You'll send it to them later?" Now the snow has flooded the second floor, and the snow is as exaggerated as before.

Wang Mei hummed a little tune: "Wait until the snow stops."

Han Donglei understood that Wang Mei was dumbfounded and found something to do for herself. They were trapped in heavy snow for ten days, and not only Wang Mei was bored, but he was also bored.

Han Donglei opened the web news. Now the news is full of global snowfall, this time caused by the alternation of air and air flow, 70% of the world has been affected.

Han Donglei looked at it for a while and opened the community group message.

"Day 10 at home. 【Punch in】"

"Beautiful morning, the most beautiful wishes to everyone, may everyone in the new year..."

"I run my business: cleaning in Building 102, delivering food to the door, tidying up the wardrobe."

......

In addition to the routine check-in of community owners, many people see business opportunities and start businesses.

Han Donglei looked around and clocked in with the wind: "The tenth day at home..." He never thought that he had such a boring time.

In the casual chat, there was an owner in the district: "@全体业主, have you bought a constant temperature series, the roof wave." Constant

temperature series, formerly known as ice storage series, is a portable ice storage machine researched by Longxia Academy of Sciences, now after research and development by technology companies, Longxia has launched more than ten kinds of products such as constant temperature shoes, constant temperature pants, constant temperature hats and so on.