89

Chapter Eighty-Nine

"Between 27 August and 5 September, Longxia carried out a locust eradication project, and the locust spraying project was a complete success."

"Global International: Longfeng Insecticide is a new type of insecticide with an actual locust resistance of 97%."

......

At the same time that Longxia carried out locust spraying, the news of Longxia locust spraying appeared in the global news.

From August 1 to September 5, locust infestations occurred in 52% of the world. Although locusts have caused heavy losses to the global economy, Mali has been under control in these hardest-hit areas, but the temperature is hot, and a new batch of eggs has emulsified, and a new round of disasters may be detected in the middle of the month.

Looking at the international news now, the victims of various countries have only one idea: I beg the country to import locust pesticides! They desperately want to get rid of the locusts!

"Mali sincerely celebrates the spraying work of Longxia and hopes to reach an insecticide trade with Longxia."

"Thirty-seven countries such as Wutankan hope that Longxia will open pesticide exports."

"Aqua Blue United..."

...

At present, not only the victims want the pesticide trade, but some affected countries also want the pesticide trade.

This month, a batch of acid rain insecticides have been developed around the world, which can kill acid rain locusts, but will release a large number of harmful gases in the sanitize process, which is no less catastrophic than locust plagues.

Now that the insecticide has appeared, countries have seen the light.

As international appeals continue to rise, on September 7th, Longxia issued a response -

1, Longxia is willing to reach pesticide cooperation with other countries.

2. Insecticide is a new pesticide product, which has been studied by Longxia Laboratory, and locusts sprayed by insecticide can improve soil fertility for one year.

3, Longxia will increase the global import of locusts, hoping to increase locust exchange trade with other countries.

......

"Improve soil fertility?"

"A great study..."

Long Xia responded like a thunder on the ground, and the countries of the world were completely shocked.

Long Xia did not respond much, but issued a detailed report: 1, Mutant locust fertilizer needs to be neutralized by Longfeng insecticide, ordinary acid rain locusts cannot guarantee fertility. 2. Plants growing in acidic soil will have large acidic substances, which cannot be eaten by human animals. Acid rain fertilizer soil has only one year of fertility, and it needs to continue fertilizing in the second year.

After Long Xia released the data, countries still couldn't slow down.

Although these soils are normal soils, desertification is increasing throughout the country, and if you can plant some trees and shrubs in the acid rain soil, you can completely improve the local climate! More importantly, for this technology, everyone will hide it for the first time, and Longxia Global announced... This is a spirit that they are very unexpected and unattainable!

"You can't do it without announcing it."

In the Fengshan Farm, Liu Wensheng looked at the international feedback and sighed. In fact, at the moment when the biological fertilizer was discovered, Long Xia also wanted to hide it. It's just that Longxia, as the only country with positive food growth, has attracted global attention for its every move.