137

Chapter 137

"On August 27, the third batch of courgette materials in Longxia was shipped to Longzhong and Longzhong in Longbei, and the national courgette testing was progressing smoothly."

"On August 29, Longxia Academy of Sciences visited the Dongshan production workshop, and Dongshan courgette is planned to be built on September 1."

"As of August 29, there were 1,733 cases and 278 deaths in the country..."

...

Over the next two days, the courgette supplies were methodically delivered to various regions.

"There is a large flow of people in Nancheng Market, so everyone must do a good job of protection."

"Trash cans and sanitary dead spots cleaned up..."

At five o'clock in the morning on September 3, Liu Yumei cleaned the streets in full armor. Liu Yumei is 57 years old this year and an employee of Qiuhe Environmental Protection Company. In May, her monthly workload increased as global temperatures rose. Now, in addition to cleaning the streets, he is also responsible for the sanitation and disinfection of each street.

At 5:20, she finished a simple cleanup and started spraying disinfectant water in front of each vegetable group, which is also the daily disinfection work.

"Sister Liu, disinfect." Liu Yumei just sprayed for a while, and a forty-year-old young woman walked into the market.

"Just started busy." Liu Yumei said.

The woman is a vegetable stall owner, wearing a mask wrapped in a raincoat, covering her tighter than Liu Yumei. The two chatted a little, and Liu Yumei was a little curious: "How do you wear a raincoat?"

The woman said: "Now the virus is serious, and you can't buy isolation gowns." Since

the outbreak of Hugua H1, drug masks have skyrocketed across the country. When Longxia implemented the isolation policy, he arranged for major enterprises to increase the production of medical supplies. At present, there is no shortage of masks in the country, but isolation gowns have high requirements for production technology, and there is a temporary scarcity.

The woman looked at Liu Yumei: "The clothes issued by your company?"

At this time, Liu Yumei was wearing a white isolation suit and a mask, looking very formal.

"Sent by the company." Liu Yumei scratched the corner of her clothes. She has a low level of education, and when she first changed into this outfit, she also posted three moments of friends.

At six o'clock in the morning, the market stall owners start serving. Nancheng Market is the largest vegetable market in Qiuhe South District, in order to ensure the supply of vegetables in Nancheng, the market is not isolated, but each community is required to enter and exit with a slip. In addition to the market, each community has also implemented online APP ordering, trying to achieve more supply and less contact.

At 7:20, some community purchases began to buy vegetables. Liu Yumei took a broom to clean the bathroom, because she was wearing isolation clothes, many merchants avoided from afar, and when she was done, the time was also 7:50.

Liu Yumei was about to return to the unit, when her mobile phone rang.

"Mom, have you eaten?" A girl's voice came from the other end of the phone.

"Ready to eat, have you eaten?" Liu Yumei asked. The girl is now in her junior year at Hill River, and since the implementation of the quarantine policy, the school has been closed to management.