64

Chapter 64

"New seeds?"

Inside the Windy Mountain Farm, Liu Wensheng walked into the laboratory excitedly. The current farm vegetable seeds include oil wheat tomatoes, and in the previous research process, the farm was a combination of systematic seeds and native seeds, and now it is a direct graduate dish.

Liu Wensheng looked at the experimental glass room excitedly: "Cabbage beans and broccoli, can these be planted?"

Song Yueshan waved his hand: "How can it be so easy." Now

in the A327 glass house is a 30 cm green lettuce, the root of the lettuce is thick and very fat.

Song Yueshan clicked on the control interface of the glass room.

Name: Hybrid lettuce. (wrinkled leaf type)

Hybrid seed: David 76.

Growth cycle: 90-95 days.

Nutritional facts: carotene, vitamin E...

......

Lettuce and oil wheat are lettuce vegetables, and sour rain lettuce is based on the research and improvement of sour rain oil wheat, if it is replaced by other vegetables, it will not have such a big effect.

"Very good!" Liu Wensheng laughed. It was fifteen days of blizzard in Longbei, which was the best news after the blizzard.

"It's really good." Song Yueshan smiled. Although only sour lettuce was studied this time, the Institute of Agricultural Research already has rich experience in lettuce. Leaf lettuce, ball lettuce, green shoot lettuce and other lettuce vegetables are expected to achieve breakthrough research by the end of the month.

Qin Yun and Liu Wensheng circled around the laboratory and came to the rice field.

Zhou Yuanheng and several scientists were observing the roots of rice, and after seeing the two of them, they waved their hands.

"It's okay." Liu Wensheng motioned for the fellows to continue their work. Rice is one of the three staple foods in China, and researchers have been studying it diligently and carefully since they got the seeds.

"The state is ready to support hydroponics and soilless cultivation." Liu Wensheng looked at it for a while.

"In the Longbei region?" Qin Yun asked.

"Nationwide."

According to the Agricultural Bureau, the plantable area in the country has now deteriorated by 65%, and the national planting crisis has increased dramatically. Hydroponics and soilless cultivation are planting techniques that have emerged in recent years, and due to the large cost of input, Longxia was only implemented on a small scale before, but now it is ready to be fully popularized.

Liu Wensheng chatted a couple of words and went back to Tulou to catch up on sleep.

Qin Yun wandered around the farm alone, and half an hour later, he slipped onto the dirt slope on the south side of the farm. This is the little white soil slope that I picked up, and because it's farm-bound, the slope is already covered with systematic pasture. The pastures are lush and abundant, but beyond the farm... After acid rain, the windy land outside the farm has been degraded, and when the wind is strong, it can blow up the yellow sand, which is more barren than before.

On January 15, the Ministry of Agriculture released a news: [The new lettuce named lettuce 01, it is planned to be sold nationwide on January 25...]

The farm has cooperated with major seed companies, and lettuce oil wheat will be the main vegetable in February.