75

Chapter Seventy-Five

Half an hour later, Qin Yun and Liu Wensheng arrived at the seed laboratory, and there were more than 300 scientific researchers in the laboratory at this time, and everyone rushed quickly after hearing the news. Qin Yun greeted everyone, and then clicked System Share.

Host Name: Qin Yun

Farm Level: Intermediate. (The farm area was increased to 100,000 mu.) Unlock

permissions: My Plantation, My Ranch, Biology Lab, Tech Lab, AI Lab Lab.

Upgrade privileges: The number of farm employees has been increased to 3,000, and farm equipment can be purchased as many times as you want. (Agricultural products only)

System Credit: 8300W.

......

"Good!" At the moment of seeing the system interface, Liu Wensheng felt more comfortable than ever.

After team planning, the farm decided to choose the south side of the farm.

Qin Yun opened the farm sand table and bought the latest farmland.

"The host has insufficient permissions and cannot be used at this time." A mechanical system sounded.

"Insufficient permissions?" This time, not only Liu Wensheng, but even the other personnel were very surprised.

Qin Yun tried twice more, only to find that the prerequisite for purchasing land was that the host had ownership of farmland land.

He has an area of 75,000 mu under his name, and now the system area has obviously exceeded the standard.

"Not a problem." Liu Wensheng decided to apply to his superiors, this time to Qin Yun to encircle all the idle no-man's land.

Qin Yun closed the sand table and looked at the second content: farm permissions.

"Is there an independent laboratory?" The members of the biology group were the first to get excited.

At present, the farm has six departments, including agricultural group, biology group, and science and technology group, and each department is divided into several groups. Since the agriculture group got the seed lab, the other groups are very envious of the exclusive lab, and now... Finally realized!

"Everyone is engaged in research, and they have to be calm." Liu Wensheng said with a smile, and then looked at Qin Yun.

Qin Yun directly clicked [Biological Lab]. [Biological Lab]: Built on the planet Bora, it has the most complete biological research equipment on Bora Star. Price: 2 billion base points, 2 billion star value points.

Qin Yun used it after reading it.

"The host has insufficient points and is not entitled to purchase it for the time being."

Everyone in the laboratory was stunned. The farm has also unlocked farm areas before, but they are all system cards, which are the first paid areas.

Qin Yun clicked on other areas.

My Plantation: 300 million base points, 300 million star points.

My Ranch: 300 million base points, 300 million starlight points.

Tech Labs: Two billion...

AI Program Lab: Two billion...

......

The main ways of farm points are: 1, the sale of farm products. 1 Dragon Coins = 1 point. 2. Comprehensive values such as residents' attention to the farm and satisfaction. This regional update requires a combination of purchases from both parties. For example, [biological laboratory], in the case of two billion points, two billion star values are also needed...