136

Chapter 136

"On August 25, the seventh batch of medical supplies in Longxia was transported to the central and southern parts of Longnan."

"The seventh batch of main materials: courgette masks, courgette isolation gowns, medical disinfectant water..."

"Courgette mask isolation clothing is a scientific and technological material, and the follow-up materials will be transported to first-line hospitals across the country in batches."

......

At seven o'clock in the evening of August 25, Longxia Materials appeared on the news network.

"Courgette mask?"

"Too fast!"

......

At the moment of seeing the Longxia simulcast, netizens were instantly excited. On August 18, Longxia announced the data of courgette masks, and everyone was full of expectations for courgette masks, but speculated that courgette masks would be on the market at the end of September at the earliest. And now, it's so fast!

"Longxia speed!"

"Productivity is barred!"

......

Netizens brushed the news, and some people asked: "Is the courgette mask good to use?"

"Just received it in the afternoon." A medical netizen posted a video.

The courgette mask is made of farm technology cotton, and there is a coin-sized filter detection equipment on the mask, and its main use steps: users download the Longfeng APP - wear the mask - exhale pairing - the pairing is successful.

Courgette masks are only available to paired users, and the matching information will be recorded to the Longxia Health Bureau, and the Longfeng APP will test the mask.

"It's too high-tech." Netizens were stunned.

Before everyone could return to their senses, medical netizens dried courgette isolation gowns. Courgette isolation gowns are made of mask isolation material, which is far more breathable and comfortable than ordinary isolation gowns.

"How does it feel?" Netizens asked.

"[Like]!"

Medical netizens posted 'thumb' emojis. According to the latest air testing, the current Longnan Central and South Level 3 pollution, industrialized city Level 4 pollution. He tried the courgette mask in the afternoon, the mask can purify the air, breathable and lightweight is also absolutely comfortable. Now all the staff in the department have changed into courgette masks, and everyone is discussing courgette materials in the afternoon.

"That's nice." The more netizens look at it, the more envious they become. In this constant chatter, some netizens questioned -

"Are they all sent for free?"

"Longnan Zhongnan sent seven million pieces, calculated at 5,000 pieces each, worth 30 billion..."

"20 million medical workers in the country, how much does that cost?"

......

Courgette masks are life-saving masks, now medical staff have it, they don't... The more you think about it, the more sour it becomes.

"Why only for the medical staff, not for us." Some netizens were not happy.

Some diving netizens couldn't stand it: "You go to the front line."

"I'm not a doctor."

"Now the hospital is recruiting volunteers, will you go?" At present, there is a shortage of volunteers in hospitals across the country, and volunteers mainly do some hospital logistics work, and they are also on the list of hospital materials.