4

Chapter IV

"This old movie is very good." Now at ten o'clock in the evening, Zheng Hairui watched TV and had nothing to say. This is a thirty-year-old TV with rough picture quality, but the acting and plot arrangement are excellent.

"It's really good." Qin Yun said with a smile.

The two chatted for a while, and Zheng Hairui left without saying anything. Qin Yun closed the door and lay straight on the bed.

Host name: Qin Yun.

Current task: Activate Farm Heart. (5 days remaining)

System Points: 0

...

Now there are 5 days left in the farm task, which has been docked with the country, and the rest can only wait for Long Xia to arrange.

Qin Yun looked at the time and gradually fell asleep.

"Knock, knock!" At four o'clock in the morning, Qin Yun was awakened by a knock on the door.

Qin Yun put on a coat and opened the door, and at this time there were two soldiers standing at the door. When the soldier saw Qin Yun, he saluted meticulously: "Mr. Qin, please see Commander Liu." "Good

!" Qin Yun was mentally prepared and followed out.

Half an hour later, Qin Yun came to the Zhuhe Government Building. Because it was early in the morning, the whole building was quiet, and he turned around and finally came to a small remote room. There were two soldiers guarding outside the small room, Qin Yun adjusted his clothes and entered the door directly.

This is a small conference room of about 100 square meters. Two soldiers stood on both sides of the conference room, a computer and a hoe were placed on the conference table in the middle, and next to them were Zhou Yuanheng and a man in military uniform in his early fifties.

Zhou Yuanheng and the man in military uniform were studying the hoe, and after seeing Qin Yun, they smiled and beckoned: "Comrade Xiao Qin."

"Academician Zhou." Qin Yun greeted without humility.

"Let me introduce that this is Liu Wensheng, commander of the 223rd Army, who is responsible for this handover." Zhou Yuanheng introduced both parties.

"Commander Liu!" Qin Yun saluted. Although he did not understand the meaning of each military region, he could let Zhou Yuanheng personally introduce it, and his duties in Longxia were definitely not ordinary.

"Hmm." Liu Wensheng looked at Qin Yun and went straight to the point: "You have a farm system?"

"Yes, it was left by my grandfather..." Qin Yun repeated his previous words.

"Qin Yun, graduated from the Department of Architecture of Jinghe University, a native of Gaojialing in Zhuhe County, Shenhai..." Liu Yunsheng said about Qin Yun's resume, and then looked up: "Mr. Qin, your resume is very good. The consequences of deceiving the State should be clear.

"I know." Qin Yun was very solemn.

"Now, tell me about your mission interface."

Liu Wensheng leaned forward and asked. When he came, he had already investigated Qin Yun's resume clearly, and Qin Yun's life trajectory was very normal, except for a grandfather who was suspected of being a high-plane, there was nothing wrong.

In addition, he just sent professionals to study the hoe. The hoe was normal in appearance, but made of a substance that had not yet been discovered by Aquamarine, which was one of the reasons he took the meeting seriously.