30

Chapter XXX

Wheat is a monocot, and since the development of hybrid wheat, the agricultural institute has entered into a bold experiment.

After many experiments, it was concluded that farm hybrid wheat has the properties of disease resistance, insect resistance and immune acidic substances. Farm hybrid wheat is not as good as farm wheat, but it does not carry harmful substances and can be used by residents normally.

On January 30, Jinghe Agricultural Research Institute, Zhou Yuanheng looked at the data and asked: "Do you plant it?" "

New varieties of wheat will only become widespread after trial field trials, and now that the crisis is imminent, they are crucial every step of the way.

"Can it be planted in acid rain?" Liu Wensheng asked a little nervously.

"Yes." Zhou Yuanheng nodded.

Although there is no large-scale cultivation now, according to the latest acid rain test, hybrid wheat is not only immune to acid rain corrosion, but also draws nutrients from acid rain soil, without any harmful residue growth.

"Seed, must plant!"

Liu Wensheng excitedly circled in place.

According to meteorological information, Halma acid rain from mid-March to Longxia, and then from south to north throughout the country. Although Longxia has been focusing on land policy, he is also worried about suffering acid rain before he rushes to harvest... Now that farm hybrid wheat has appeared, this will change the existing pattern of Longxia and turn passive into active!

"On behalf of the Longxia Military Region, I would like to thank Academician Zhou!" Liu Wensheng saluted Zhou Yuanheng.

Zhou Yuanheng said, "This is something that everyone studied together.

This time, not only the Jinghe Research Institute, but also other research institutes joined the wheat experimental project.

According to statistics, there are 3,200 agricultural researchers involved in the basic work, all of whom come from research institutes and major universities. It is also because of this that the agricultural research institute can really cultivate farm wheat in half a year.

The two chatted for a while, and Liu Wensheng looked at Qin Yun: "The system has been updated?"

Qin Yun shook his head: "Not yet." Two

days ago, [the Great Road] was completed, and he and Zhang Hu were escorted to Jinghe, when it was late. When all three parties were busy, they met today...

Qin Yun turned on the system.

Host name: Qin Yun.

Current task: Obtain 1000W starlight value for a single operation. (92%)

Random Achievement: [Great Road] (Successful development of plane seeds)

Achievement Rewards: Achievement rewards accounting...

......

Now there is 8% of the system tasks left, and the achievement reward has been accounted for.

"The Great Road." Liu Wensheng said with some emotion.

Now that the food crisis has not yet begun, they do not know whether these decisions are correct, but they are the best decisions in the present and in anticipation.

In the next two days, the institute tested farm hybrid wheat in an all-round way, and its main data -

1, farm hybrid wheat can be more resistant to drought and flood, and the flood resistance is 3 times that of the mainstream of the market.