2

Chapter II

"Academician Zhou is inspecting the Changlong base, let's talk less and listen more when we get there." Early the next morning, Qin Yun and Gao Hongwei went to Changlong Town in Zhuhe.

There are 12 townships and 276 administrative villages in Zhuhe County, and Changlong Town is located in the southwest of Zhuhe County, which is a famous wheat planting base in Zhuhe. Now Academician Zhou is inspecting Changlong, and two representatives from each village have been sent to study.

At nine o'clock in the morning, the two arrived at the Changlong Government Building. At this time, there were many vehicles parked in front of the building, and everyone was a representative of the village and town of Shilibaxiang.

"Village Chief Gao?"

Gao Hongwei just got off the bus, and many village and town representatives greeted him. Gao Hongwei has worked at the grassroots level for twelve years, and everyone often meets at the county government building.

"Director Li."

"Chief Wang!"

......

Gao Hongwei greeted everyone. Now Academician Zhou is inspecting the Changlong planting base, and after the representatives of their villages gather, they will go to the planting base together.

"This is?" During the conversation, a slightly chubby leader looked at Qin Yun. Gao Hongwei and everyone entertained for a long time, and Qin Yun followed behind without a sound, looking very steady.

"New assistant?" The slightly fat leader teased and asked.

"Qin Yun, a high-achieving student of Jinghe University." Gao Hongwei was very surprised. Jinghe University is a top-level university in the country, Zhuhe has weak faculty, and there is not a single Jinghe student in a town. After Gao Hongwei finished speaking, he continued to scream: "Our village, come with me for a long time."

"Oh, Kyogawa? What major?

"Now it's so young."

......

The average age of on-site leaders is 40+, and most of them have graduated from secondary school and junior college. Now I heard that Qin Yun graduated from Jinghe University, and I was very surprised.

"Now the times are good, the luck is better." Qin Yun replied very humbly. Although he was young, his attitude was steady and unhurried, and everyone had a very good impression of Qin Yun.

"The bus is coming!"

At 9:30, seven buses stopped at the gate of the Changlong government, and everyone got on the bus in order. It is about 20 kilometers from Changlong to the Changlong plantation base, and the village representatives can go by themselves, but it is too unsightly for hundreds of cars to park in front of the base. The county government carefully discussed before deciding to arrange travel in a unified manner.

"Don't be nervous when you get there, just study as a county." The two got on the bus, and Gao Hongwei explained seriously to Qin Yun.

"I'm not nervous." Qin Yun smiled. According to the process, the village representatives and Zhou Yuanheng had two hours to communicate. Now there are 6 days left in the system task, can you even connect the line of last week's academician ... It can only be seen today.

Qin Yun suddenly had a headache, in his previous life, he cared about systematic cultivation, and did not pay attention to wheat research, if he had read some journal reports before, he would not be as passive as now.