121

Chapter 121

"Don't be nervous." At the same time that everyone was sitting in front of each other, at the back of the conference room, Manager Feng Mai looked at Zhou Changsheng.

"Not nervous." Zhou Changsheng drank his saliva. Although he was not nervous, his mouth was pursed into a straight line, and his mood was not as calm as it seemed.

Before the visit, Higashiyama came up with two options. 1, The farm sells the core technology, and Dongshan manufactures according to the farm drawings. 2, The farm sells the core technology at a high price, and the cost of Dongshan rises.

Now that the weather at the poles is serious, ice storage machines and purifiers are absolutely practical products, and for this cooperation, Dongshan has been prepared to shed a layer of skin.

"Hello." While thinking, a wad of documents appeared in front of Zhou Changsheng.

"Hello." Zhou Changsheng quickly caught it. The document was issued by a handsome young man of about twenty-five, with dark skin and thin stature, and in the conference room with an average age of 45, the young man stood out.

After the young man sends out the paper, he goes to the next one. After a while, after the document was distributed, the young man sat in the front row, next to Sun Yiping and Xiang Qingchuan, a national researcher. The young man looked down and talked with the crowd, and his demeanor was very skillful.

"Look at what?" In a stunned state, Manager Feng Mai touched Zhou Changsheng.

"Isn't it too young?" Zhou Changsheng returned to his senses.

Manager Feng Mai looked at the young man's position: "I heard others call him Secretary Qin, it seems to be in charge of farm document work..."

Although young people are 'secretaries', they are all business owners, and they know that ordinary secretaries do not attend meetings of this nature. The two discussed a few words, and stopped paying attention.

Zhou Changsheng looked at the document, the first line of the document: "Fengshan Base Science and Technology Co-creation Support Plan". Core content -

1, from May to October, the base produces a complete series of dual-machine products, and supports enterprises to create dual-machine

production workshops.

2. After the production of the double-machine workshop, the base is mainly engaged in chip production, and each enterprise purchases chips, and then produces products independently.

3. The base assists enterprises to develop independent chips and develop more products, such as ice storage shoes, ice storage gloves, etc.

......

The "Science and Technology Co-creation Support" has favorable conditions, but there are also certain requirements. For example: participating enterprises prohibit the leakage of dual-machine technology, prohibit malicious disruption of the market, and prohibit damage to the interests of Longxia...

With current technology, farms are not worried about technology leakage, but not worrying about technology leakage and active leakage are two different things. In the face of national interests, Longxia's team has always been clear.

After national cost accounting, the products launched by the farm from May to October are: constant temperature pendant, constant temperature bracelet, constant temperature coat, purification mask. Product price 599 yuan-3699 yuan.

This is the price after state accounting and will not cause price shocks to cooperative enterprises. The state does not interfere with the price of enterprises, if the enterprise can produce dual-machine products recognized by consumers, let alone 3699 yuan, even 13699 is normal and reasonable.