107

Chapter One Hundred and Seven

They spent three hours in the lab, and then they went to the east side of the lab. As planned, this is the planned location for the virtual lab.

Qin Yun took out the card. [Virtual Simulation Lab]: Holographic simulation laboratory, DH36 Planet Honor Building. (Growing fruit)

Qin Yun directly used.

"Virtual simulation lab, architectural cards, sure?"

"OK."

At the moment when Qin Yun clicked, the surrounding land shook, and a simple building in sea blue appeared in front of everyone, the whole building was smooth and even, and it was very technological under the sunset.

Everyone pushed the door and entered.

The virtual laboratory is divided into two parts: the experimental demonstration table and the operation technology table. The demo stand covers an area of 20 acres and is a closed glass space. Glass Space will measure the value of the product, so that the researchers can intuitively feel the product problem.

The technical operation console is a small operation room combining precision instruments and holographic screens, and the virtual screen can assist in data calculation more accurately and simulate material changes through existing data.

Everyone walked around the laboratory and said sourly to Qingchuan: "Blessed is the science and technology group." The

virtual lab is obviously the exclusive laboratory of the tech group.

"Lucky." Sun Yiping closed his mouth with a smile. He is the head of the science and technology team, and although he had a hunch before, he is still very excited.

They talked for a while, and then looked at the optimization of the farm system. This time, in addition to the three hope tree fruits, the farm also carried out system optimization on the original project. The main optimization items are: [System Points Exchange][Mall Purchase][System Trevi Pool Challenge].

In the original points rules, system points can be exchanged for system mall goods, and system points Starlight Value can be purchased [My Plantation][My Ranch][AI Program Lab]. Each of these costs 2 billion star value, and after last year's global sales, the farm star value was only exchanged for [my plantation], and now it is 700 million star value away from the new building.

Everyone looked at the Starlight Value Detail.

1. The system points open the function of exchanging 1W points for 1 farm coin. 100 Farm Coins can be used for a [system-specific] draw. [System Exclusive] has a 1% chance of receiving random rewards. Rewards are refreshed monthly, and bonus content is reset on the 1st of each month.

"100W once?

Liu Wensheng frowned. 1 system points = 1 dragon summer coin, although the farm is an empty glove white wolf, but the price of 100W is not cheap...

Everyone looked at the second item. This time, a total of 20 kinds of sorghum soybeans, eggplant beans, apples and pineapples were newly added to the farm mall. The seeds are mainly related to three kinds of vegetables and fruits, and the price per mu is 3000-2W points/mu.

Update the third item: [System Wishing Pool Challenge].

[System Wishing Pool] is opened once a year, and after the Wishing Pool is opened, the host can initiate a wish in the direction of the reward in the Wishing Pool. If the wish is successful, the system will issue [Wishpool Exclusive Task], and the host needs to complete the Wishing Pool task within the specified time. If the mission fails, you can only wait for the Trevi Fountain to open the following year.

"Acid Rain Soil Recovery Method!" The moment they saw [the Trevi Fountain], everyone instantly thought of acid soil.

Qin Yun also did not have ink, and directly opened the [Wishing Pool] interface.

The [Wishing Pool] screen is a pool icon with the [I want to make a wish] option on it.

Qin Yun clicked [I want to make a wish] and entered: water blue acid rain soil restoration method.

System reminder: [Illegal wish, please select again.]

Qin Yun changed: the research direction of acid rain soil vitality.

[Illegal wishes, please host independent research.] 】

......

Qin Yun tried many times in a row, and the system was a violation of the wish.

Qin Yun re-entered: Seed Research Laboratory.

[After testing, the farm already has a seed laboratory, are you sure to make a wish?]

Qin Yun canceled the wish.

"The Trevi Pool cannot change the current dilemma, but it can make a wish for intermediate or higher rewards..."

The researchers analyzed based on the wish just made.

The Trevi Fountain is like an intermediate farm quest. It's just that it used to be [System announces a task - task completion - gets a random reward]. Now it is [Select Reward Range - System Announces Tasks - Get Wish Rewards], the essence of the task has not changed, but the autonomy of the farm has increased.

The system Wishing Pool is updated once a year, and everyone is ready to make a wish after careful consideration.

Qin Yun opened the system mall.

Host name: Qin Yun.

Random Task: Participate in twenty planting labors. (95%)

Mission Reward: Magical planting package.

System Credits: 158.6 billion

...

At the end of the global mission last year, the farm points were more than 100 billion, and after nearly half a year of domestic sales of farm grain and Longxia operation, the points reached 150 billion.

After reading it, Qin Yun decisively purchased enough new varieties, these seeds are more than 1W tons, which is enough for the farm to study and use for a year.

After Qin Yun's operation, the system points remained 83.2 billion.

Under the gesture of Liu Wensheng and others, Qin Yun directly exchanged it into farm coins. And then... Krypton gold, krypton gold, krypton gold!

The acquisition rate of random rewards is 1%, but it is not that 100 draws must be won once, but that the odds of winning each time are 1%.

Just in the cumbersome lottery, at ten o'clock in the evening, the system finally reminded: [Congratulations to the host for winning the scientific and technological reward: DH32 low-cost purification water filter]

At the moment of seeing the reward, everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

Although the water filter is a system product, it is the same as aseptic storage technology, as long as there is technology, there is a breakthrough. Although they do not know the specific function of the water filter, the 'low cost' is marked according to the price of water blue.

Can make the system note low-cost... It's very low-cost.