17

Chapter XVII

"Jiao, is the bread of Qianzhiwei delicious?"

Half an hour later, at the same time that the glutinous rice dumplings were broadcasting, in the 305 dormitory building of Luohai Finance, Liu Xiaoyuan looked at the mobile phone broadcast interface and asked the roommate diagonally opposite.

"I haven't bought it." The roommate was watching TV, and after speaking, he looked at Liu Xiaoyuan: "Want to buy bread?"

"A favorite anchor recommends Qianzhiwei..." Liu Xiaoyuan said the live broadcast just now. As soon as she finished speaking, her roommate was heartbroken: "Don't believe it, it's all routines!" The roommate's

name is Mengjiao, and she was addicted to live streaming for a while before. At that time, there was a third-tier celebrity who brought cosmetics in the name of giving back to fans, and the price was half cheaper than the market. At that time, the atmosphere in the live broadcast room was high, her head was hot, and she squatted and grabbed a set.

The live broadcast cosmetics were the same as the counter packaging, she used them twice, and her face was unexpectedly covered with red spots. After a stripped-down comparison, live cosmetics are fake! She defended her rights for a month, and the merchant finally refunded. But after this incident, she was completely disgusted with these live broadcasts.

He is not a family member, just a fat sheep waiting to be slaughtered.

Meng Jiao was afraid that Liu Xiaoyuan's head would be confused, and she got down from the bed: "Don't buy it..."

"A box of bread, there won't be a fake, right?"

Liu Xiaoyuan hesitated. She is a fan of the live broadcast of glutinous rice dumplings and has been watching the live broadcast of glutinous rice.

At the end of the live broadcast just now, in order to confirm whether the bread was delicious or not, the glutinous rice dumplings also opened a bag. Finally thumbs up: soft and sticky is very delicious!

This is the first time glutinous rice dumplings have been tasted. Because Nuomi's reaction is very real, she doesn't look like a performance...

Now at ten o'clock in the evening, the two chatted for a while, and Liu Xiaoyuan opened the official website of Qianzhiwei.

Name: Senchimi Original Bread.

Price: 17.5 yuan.

Weight: 20 pieces. (1KG)

......

It's not cheap, but it's definitely not expensive. Liu Xiaoyuan thought about it and directly shot a box.

Luohai is located in the southeast of Longxia and has the largest logistics warehouse in China. The next afternoon, as soon as Liu Xiaoyuan got out of class, he received a logistics reminder. After half an hour of queuing, she finally found her own courier. It was a small 20X30 box, which she opened with a courier knife and took one from it as she walked.

The bread was beautifully packaged, and she pinched it twice and ate it directly.

At seven o'clock in the evening, Liu Xiaoyuan returned to the dormitory.

"Didn't go to the cafeteria?" Meng Jiao was applying a mask and said hello.

"Didn't go." Liu Xiaoyuan put the bread on the table and fell to the bed very deflated.

"What's wrong?" Meng Jiao was curious.

Liu Xiaoyuan pointed to the bread: "It's really all routines."