3

Chapter III

"Now college students, it's amazing."

An hour later, Gao Hongwei sat on the steps of a wheat field, flanked by village leaders waiting to see the bustle. Thinking of this one-hour experience, Gao Hongwei was a little in a trance. An hour ago, Qin Yun proposed to talk privately, and the county magistrate Li Qing saw that the atmosphere was not right, and forcefully switched the topic, and agricultural learning returned to normal, but Qin Yun obviously became the focus of the venue.

Gao Hongwei has been the village chief for twelve years, and it is the first time he has encountered such an embarrassing thing. At the end of the meeting, he was about to educate Qin Yun when two staff members came over. The staff checked the entry cards of the two people, and immediately after, Qin Yun was taken to the farm lounge.

Gao Hongwei was a little dizzy, this is Zhou Yuanheng agreed to meet in private?

Now that the sun was scorching, the village chief next to him touched Gao Hongwei: "What did you say?"

"I don't know." Gao Hongwei wanted to cry without tears. Don't say anything, he didn't know that Qin Yun wanted to talk about it in private.

......

"Comrade, you looking for me?" While Gao Hongwei was thinking seriously, in the base lounge, Zhou Yuanheng washed his hands and asked. This is a 20-square-meter work lounge with single beds and simple tables, and is very furnished and laid out.

Qin Yun looked at the staff at the door and signaled to clear the scene.

"I'm an assistant in the agricultural group." The staff was not happy, he was Zhou Yuanheng's work assistant, and he followed from the test field to the base.

"Academician Zhou, this is a very important personal issue." Qin Yun looked at Zhou Yuanheng.

"You!" The staff was about to speak, but Zhou Yuanheng interrupted: "Xiao Zheng, you go out first."

"Yes." The staff was not at ease. However, seeing that Zhou Yuanheng's attitude was resolute, he had to raise his vigilance at the door.

"Little comrade, can you say it now?"

After the staff left, Zhou Yuanheng asked with a smile. He is a well-known wheat cultivation expert in the country, and according to the process, he can ignore Qin Yun's request. It's just that the Zhuhe investigation is simple, coupled with Qin Yun's clean background, he decided to listen to Qin Yun's problem.

"I have a farm system that I hope to turn over to the state." Zhou Yuanheng just finished asking, and Qin Yun directly opened the door.

Zhou Yuanheng was wiping his hands, and he was directly stunned when he heard this.

"This system can improve the soil structure, so that the wheat ripens in January and is up to three meters high..." Qin Yun continued. Zhou Yuanheng felt that he was too idle, and it was precisely because he was too idle that he listened to Qin Yun's serious wheat theory. He has studied wheat all his life, and the ear of wheat is more than seventy centimeters and is easy to turn upside down, and Qin Yun opened his mouth with three rice ears of wheat... Completely impossible!

"Comrade, this is the important question you said?" Zhou Yuanheng interrupted and asked.

"Yes." Qin Yun was very helpless. Don't say this paragraph about Zhou Yuanheng, he didn't even believe himself.

"Comrade, let's want materialism."

"I have a system panel." Qin Yun opened the system panel.

Host name, current mission, mission backpack...