22

CHAPTER XXII

"It's too exaggerated..." At the same time that the live broadcast of glutinous rice continued, Sun Yunxuan muttered and looked at the tablet at the Luohua Cake Shop in Huai Province.

Sun Yunxuan is the owner of the Falling Flower Cake Shop and watches some news videos when he is not busy at work. Today weekday, he turns on the tree cat as usual. Who knew that just after brushing the two videos, he saw Cui Ning appear in the tree cat live broadcast room, and immediately after, the whole scene was comparable to a large-scale advertising scene.

He ran a cake shop for ten years. The store mainly sells birthday cakes, towel roll cakes, large lieba, these new pastries, French bread is mainly made of flour and eggs, because of the bland taste, it is a slow-selling model in the store. And now... He could no longer recognize French bread.

"What's wrong?" Muttering, the wife walked out of the back kitchen. They run mom-and-pop shops, and my wife makes cakes, and he takes care of the cash register.

"Do we have any baguette?" Sun Yunxuan looked up and asked.

"There's in the basket." The wife pointed to the outermost basket and said, "The bread is a freshly made product, and it can't be sold like this, and they usually eat it themselves."

Sun Yunxuan turned out a long stick of bread from the basket. The video is a small bread, and he's holding a baguette, but it's all made of egg flour.

He took a bite, and the bread tasted weak, not the same variety as in the video.

Sun Yunxuan put it on the table.

"What's wrong?" The wife saw that Sun Yunxuan was wrong.

"The flour brand is different, will it affect the taste?" Sun Yunxuan said tonight's live broadcast.

"Cui Ning and Duan Yujie are here?" The wife is concerned crookedly.

"It's still in the live broadcast room." Sun Yunxuan put the tablet between the two, but he couldn't help sighing in his heart: the capital power is too strong, and even Cui Ning and Duan Yujie have gone into the water.

......

"I'm such a fairy, why do I bring flour with goods."

"Bring flour to the goods... It's also too B-blocked!

"Help! I can't look directly at "Longxia Legal System"! "

......

At the same time that Sun Yunxuan sighed, other netizens also thought the same. The first hour was a magical hour, and since the police brother stepped down, eight more evaluators came to the stage. Everyone has different ages and occupations, but after eating bread, they all have the same reaction: No. 12 tastes the best.

French bread is the most basic bread. These breads are made in the same way, and even if the flour affects the taste, there will not be such a big difference.

"Other anchors hurry up and take notes."

Some netizens brushed the screen. Now celebrity live broadcast has become a trend, and its general routine: 1, celebrities post money and give benefits. 2, my fans I come to pet, the original price is nine ninety-nine, the current price is sixty-nine. 3, the quotation slip of the tongue, 399 limit to grab nine pieces nine.

There are various live broadcast routines, and now it has been rolled up to the star evaluation...

At ten twenty, the tenth evaluator took the stage. The number ten evaluator is named Wang Yingying, a junior this year, and now she is not only excited but also excited.