16

Chapter XVI

"Lao Lu, your express delivery keeps coming every day."

Xingxingli is an old community, most of the residents are employees of the electronics factory, Lu Guogang rode all the way, and there were many familiar residents greeting.

"Double 11, stock up on daily necessities at home." Lu Guogang greeted over and over again, and when he entered the door with the courier, the time was also seven o'clock in the evening.

"Bought a courier again?" His son Lu Kai just entered the house after school and said hello.

"I bought you a down jacket and three boxes of refills." Lu Guo just put down the box.

"You give me the courier code next time, I'll pick it up when I come back." Lu Kai said while dismantling the courier, and when he finished dismantling it all, he picked up the last box: "You bought bread?" "This is a 20X30 box with Senchimi Original Bread written on it.

Lu Kai opened the bread box. The box contained twenty loaves of bread, all of which were 50G in size, like enlarged French breads.

"I just didn't eat." He took apart the bread and took a bite of it.

"The discount price of bread is twelve pieces and five, which is six and two a piece..." Lu Guogang was calculating the cost of bread on the side, and he was just halfway through speaking, and he saw Lu Kaijian finish eating: "It's delicious."

"How many lives have you not eaten?" Lu Guogang said two words with a smile, and then went to the kitchen to cook noodles.

At seven-thirty, he turned off the gas stove and left the kitchen, and his wife entered the house at an unknown time, sitting on the sofa with her son eating bread.

"When did you come back?" Lu Guogang asked casually.

The wife did not answer, but raised the bread in her hand: "Where did you buy it?"

"Longbao official website."

"How much?"

"Twelve pieces five."

"Stock up more." After the wife finished speaking, she directly took the bread into the house to work. Lu Guo just saw that he was leaving, and asked in a loud voice: "Don't eat?"

"Don't eat it." The wife closed the bedroom door, and now she was checking the accounts at the end of the month, and she had to work overtime.

"The noodles are ready." Lu Guogang looked at his son.

"I'm not hungry now, I'll go to the house to do my homework." Lu Kai ate seven loaves of bread in a row and directly carried his schoolbag into the house.

"Alas." Now that Lu Guogang was left alone in the living room, he remembered that he used to work overtime and his wife was waiting for him to eat.

Lu Guogang ate half a bowl of noodles without taste, he thought about it and took apart a loaf of bread.

Half an hour later, the wife went out to get the bread, and was stunned when she saw the box on the table: "All eaten?"

"There is still half a piece left..." Lu Guogang wiped the crumbs from the corner of his mouth. The bread in front of you is fluffy and soft, with the most original wheat aroma. He wanted to eat a piece, but who knew he couldn't stop at all.

Lu Guogang touched his stomach and ate it.

......

"Good evening baby in the live broadcast room, our current location is Qianli Commercial Street."