15

Chapter XV

Half an hour later, Liu Wensheng studied the latest task. The system requires two parts: brand registration and point redemption.

After reading it, Liu Wensheng came to the conclusion: "It's not too difficult, it's just that time is too troublesome."

"Indeed."

Qin Yun agreed. Now the farm has 220W points, and according to the [Buy Seeds - Plant - Buy Again] process, it needs to be repeated three times to complete the task. In addition, the maximum monthly output of the farm is 9,000 tons, which is completely a drop in the bucket in the face of disaster.

"Toot—" During the small talk, the satellite phone on the desk rang.

"Wait a minute." Liu Wensheng signaled to Qin Yun, and then picked up the phone. Half a minute later, Liu Yunsheng looked at Qin Yun: "The delegation is coming to Feng Shan."

"So suddenly?" Qin Yun was very surprised. Long Xia once had a farm inspection plan, but the original plan was the end of December, and now it is a month ahead.

"It should be related to [the loess kiln situation]." Liu Wensheng guessed. According to the national arrangement, the Longxia team will arrive tomorrow morning.

Liu Wensheng informed the other employees of the news of the delegation, and then everyone worked together to tidy up the farm.

......

"Academician Zhou."

"Professor Song!"

......

At the same time that Qin Yun was seriously cleaning up, Longxia Military Region Airport, Zhou Yuanheng and Song Yueshan gathered. Now there are nearly a hundred scientific researchers waiting at the airport, these workers in addition to agricultural research experts, there are also many biologists, geneticists, cosmology experts... Everyone is a top talent in all fields of Longxia.

After everyone said hello, a slightly fat expert sighed: "This is a multi-dimensional discovery across the universe." The

expert is named Cheng Jin, who has published scientific books such as "Multi-universe Speculation" and "Time Process", and is one of Longxia's most famous physicists. For more than three months, Cheng Jin and other workers studied the farm system, and with a variety of strange ways of tasking, a more three-dimensional cosmic conjecture appeared in the conjectures of physicists.

"The water of the farm lake has 22% active factors, which can effectively neutralize human germs, and the laboratory is preparing mice for experiments..."

After Cheng Jin finished speaking, another biologist said. Now science and technology are developed, but H2 virus, salad bacteria are still problems in the medical field, if the farm lake can really neutralize human germs, this is an important direction in the field of Longxia medicine.

Half an hour later, two medium-sized passenger planes flew in the distance, and the scientists packed their luggage and went to the boarding gate to board.

At six o'clock in the morning, two planes arrived at the empty Gobi, twenty miles east of the farm. The terrain of the Windy Mountain no-man's land is complex, and under the comprehensive influence of the local climate, scientists transferred to the military area off-road, and then thirty off-road vehicles went to the Windy Mountain Farm.

"Really no one..." Song Yueshan came to no man's land for the first time, looking at the Gobi outside the window with some curiosity.

"Human forbidden zone, without a professional convoy can not come at all."