84

Chapter Eighty-Four

"There are locusts over there in Wanjiazhuang, and I haven't gathered and flew yet, and I don't know if I can control it this time..."

"Before Jufei, we can still control it and strive to reduce the losses of farmers."

......

At three o'clock in the afternoon of August 5, Zhang Guohai and several agricultural personnel went to the southern suburbs of Changshui County.

Zhang Guohai is the director of the Shaan'an Agricultural Bureau, and now that the locust plague in Shaan'an is getting more and more serious, the agricultural bureau has decided to cooperate with the work of the research group and carry out locust self-rescue operations.

Locusts belong to the bottom of the biological chain, and there are biological nemesis such as chickens, ducks, goose frogs, etc., which can be controlled to a certain extent before they converge.

"Oh, how is it a locust plague." Zhang Guohai sighed.

Now that agricultural technology is advanced, locusts can be detected by science and technology before they converge. This time acid rain crossed, a large number of animals and plants corroded and died, according to the agricultural department, locusts do not have the conditions to cause disasters. The acid rain environment does not have the conditions for disaster, which wants locusts to directly mutate acid rain...

The goal of the Agricultural Bureau this time is to control the area that has not occurred for the time being, and to minimize the losses of farmers.

"Director Zhang, is it here?"

Half an hour later, everyone arrived in front of an abandoned factory. This is an old factory covering an area of more than 30 acres, with a red brick concrete floor in the factory area, and a white sign hanging on the gate: Xingyue Farm.

"This is it!" Zhang Guohai saw the consequences and got out of the car.

His job this time is to visit the Changshui County farm to see if he can gather 10,000 ducks to prevent the locust plague around Changshui County.

Others followed and got off.

"Who?" As soon as everyone arrived at the door, an elderly doorman poked his head out and asked.

"The county agricultural bureau contacted the director of the factory before." The assistant handed over his work ID.

"You wait." After the doorman finished reading, he called the internal line.

Half a minute later, a middle-aged man in his early forties walked out of the factory, the man had dark skin, and after seeing Zhang Guohai, he enthusiastically stretched out his hand: "Director Zhang!"

"Director Zhao." The man is the director of the Xingxing Farm, and Zhang Guohai has met several times when he went to the countryside to investigate.

"How's the arrangement?" The two sides exchanged simple pleasantries, and Zhang Guohai directly opened the door.

The director said, "There are five hundred ducks, and the previous broiler chickens have been sold."

After the county agricultural bureau determined the locust self-rescue operation, it called

the farms throughout the county. The county agricultural bureau wanted to borrow a batch of chickens and ducks, but because of the suddenness of the incident, it may involve the problem of credit accounts... The county agricultural bureau carefully explained the reason, who knows that when the factories hear it, they must borrow ah.