132

Chapter 132

"Drink something first." At two o'clock in the morning on August 4, Fu Hantao handed Zhao Xiuyin a cup of warm milk. Fu Hantao and Zhao Xiuyin are international television reporters covering Mali and the southeast.

On 15 July, Taili issued a notice asking reporters everywhere to pay attention to the courgette virus. Courgette virus is an epidemic caused by global warming, the main symptoms are fever, cold and headache. The onset of courgette heals quickly, and in the eyes of everyone, it is just a common cold.

The two did not understand why the country attached importance to courgette disease, but they had been paying attention to the progress of courgette disease with professional quality.

As of August 2, 32,000 cases of courgette disease had been detected in Mali.

Yesterday afternoon, Ruiwei Hospital received 23 cases of courgette patients. An unknown variant was found in these patients, and now the water blue health organization is studying this strain, and the mutant patients are being rescued in the operating room. Because the incident appeared too suddenly, in addition to Longxia reporters, reporters from other countries were also resting and waiting.

"Warm up." Fu Hantao opened the milk.

Zhao Xiuyin took it: "Thank you."

Fu Hantao saw that she was too tired and said, "You go back to rest first?" Zhao

Xiuyin has not slept for seventeen hours since yesterday to Chinese New Year's Eve third day.

"No need." Zhao Xiuyin shook her head. Now that everyone is waiting in the hospital, she doesn't want to miss the first-hand news.

Zhao Xiuyin pointed to the mask on Fu Hantao's hand: "Wear it tightly."

"I didn't pay attention just now." Fu Hantao put the mask on. This is a white mask, the mask is clean and tidy, and the 'Windy Mountain' logo is engraved on the lower right.

After the "25-day policy", Long Xia mailed the Fengshan mask to the staff outside. The state strongly requires that staff outside must wear masks at all times, and report fever and fever symptoms as soon as possible. Although the two are not accustomed to wearing masks everywhere, they also obey the orders of the state.

The two chatted a little, and Zhao Xiuyin sighed and asked, "Do you remember two years ago?"

Fu Hantao said, "Halma storm?

"Yes."

The two worked in Mali for seven years. Storm Halma struck Mali two years ago, when strong acid rain erupted in Marisola and other places, kicking off the food crisis. Now that the food crisis has eased, the courgette virus is not a Halma storm, but she always feels that her heart is abrupt...

"Don't think so much." Fu Hantao said.

"Hmm." Zhao Xiuyin nodded.

At three o'clock in the morning, Zhao Xiuyin fell asleep on the bench. Fu Hantao looked at the acid rain photos two years ago, although he signaled Zhao Xiuyin not to think about it, but he also remembered 28 years of acid rain in his mind...

Little by little, the operating room door opened.

"We are a global daily newspaper."

"We're Will's Weekly..."

...

The reporters gathered around.

Government officials signaled that the scene was quiet, and half an hour later, government personnel and medical staff communicated, and then held a press conference.