144

Chapter 144

"Master Wang, working the night shift today?"

"Old Chen rests, I'll come over on duty."

......

On the afternoon of March 7th, Wang Baogang wore an isolation mask and came to the Jinghe Bus Terminal. Wang Baogang is the driver of Jinghe 602 Road, mainly running the [Xining Village Station - Wangjia Dayuan Station] line. [Xining Village-Wangjia Compound] is 30 kilometers long, during this period of wind and sand, several bus drivers fell ill due to cold problems, he is in good health, and he is on duty for his colleagues today.

At five o'clock in the afternoon, after Wang Bao just signed in, he went to 602 to wait for the car.

"Master Wang." Ten minutes later, a 20-year-old boy got on the bus, and the young man was the conductor on the bus.

Wang Bao just opened the car door and looked outside: "Xu Juan didn't come?" Xu Juan is a 602 conductor and his old partner.

The young man said, "Sister Xu's child is sick, and she took leave in the afternoon to go to the hospital."

"Why are you sick?"

"It seems to be asthma."

......

Now the air pollution is serious, cough and asthma are common diseases in the past two years.

Wang Baogang sent a letter of condolences to Xu Juan, and then drove the car to Xining Village Station.

Now at the end of the day, after a while, the bus is full of passengers.

"Everyone wear masks, and the passengers in front squeeze back." Wang Baogang skillfully maintained order.

"Did you watch the news?"

"Gukia?"

"Such a big town, say flood and flood."

......

After the passengers got on the bus, the familiar passengers began to chat. Guchia, an island country, was affected by global ocean currents in the past two days, and a large-scale tsunami occurred in the southern region, and the number of people affected in the south now reached 270,000. According to news footage, the town of Sawyer in southern Guchia was flooded with seawater, and the affected area reached 200,000 acres.

Everyone smacked their tongues at the news of the past two days, and after chatting for a while, a passenger suddenly shouted: "Look at the hot search!"

Wang Baogang was driving and almost stepped on the brakes.

Passengers open Longbo hot search. Three minutes ago, a news airborne hot search: [At five o'clock in the afternoon of March 7, a huge tsunami occurred in the southeast of Natal, and the Dororo Tower was seriously damaged..."

Located in the city of Natal Dororo,

the Dororo Tower is a landmark building in Natal. People click on the video -

In the

video, Dororota is half-flooded due to the tsunami, and the residents of Dororo City float on the sea with rubber boats, and the sea floods the rooftops around it.

"The weather is so abnormal right now."

"I can't see Dororota at all... There is also a spire. "

......

The passengers watched the news in a daze, they were still discussing the problem of the Guchia flood, but they did not expect that Natal was also flooded.