44

Chapter XLIV

"It's not easy..."

In the

sweet potato seedling field, Liu Wensheng looked at the system update.

Today, on June 5th, the system has been in a neutral state since the task of [useful grain bank] was completed. Long Xia has studied the task activation method, but the system task is random and has no regularity for the time being. Now Yunyu has put in three million mu of sweet potato seedlings, and he is checking the yield of sweet potato seedlings with Qin Yun, but he didn't expect the system to be updated.

The two studied for a while, and Qin Yun clicked on the system details.

Current task: Set up a farm direct shop. (200 million followers)

Mission reward: magical vegetable seeds.

......

The latest task is concise, if it were before, Qin Yun would definitely have a headache with the number of 200 million fans. As for now... Qin Yun and Liu Wensheng glanced at each other, this did not seem to be a difficult task.

Half an hour later, Liu Wensheng returned to the Tulou to report the situation, and Qin Yun continued to stay on the farm.

After nearly half a year of planting, now 20,000 mu of land is all breeding fields. Now in early June, when the wheat is harvested in Suzhe'an, excellent wheat can be selected for off-site breeding. After two months, Demosisto sweet potatoes can also start seedlings.

Qin Yun calculated that when September started, the farm land could be planted normally.

"Wow." As soon as Qin Yun walked out of the sweet potato field, there was a crackling sound at his feet.

Qin Yun looked down, and Xiao Bai was wagging his tail, looking up at himself.

"What's going on?" Qin Yun squatted down and rubbed Xiaobai's head.

Xiaobai is a white wolf picked up last October. According to the original plan, it is expected to be released in March this year. It's just that this spring was exceptionally cold, and he and the field soldiers circled around the no-man's land three times, stunned that they could not find any trace of the wolves.

Although Xiaobai is a white wolf, he has a high IQ, and there has been no bite or injury in the past October. After serious discussion, Long Xia decided to raise Xiaobai on the farm.

Xiaobai also knew that he had a special status, and he usually played alone, waiting for Qin Yun and Zhang Hu to fall before coming to the two of them.

At this time at one o'clock in the afternoon, Qin Yun was preparing to play with Xiaobai, and saw Xiaobai wagging his tail while looking in the direction of the southern area of the farm.

"Let me pass?"

"Whoosh!"

Qin Yun and Xiaobai went to the Southern District together.

Half an hour later, a man and a wolf arrived at the edge of the wheat field. At this time, a large hole was dug at the edge of the wheat field, next to the pika-rabbit basket placed earlier, and a large stone was pressed on the bamboo basket, and something seemed to be moving inside.

Qin Yun picked up the big stone.

The first thing that came into view was a pair of small eyes, small eyes and Qin Yun's big eyes, and then continued to move in his mouth.

Qin Yun poked his small eyes, which were a gray pangolin. At this time, the pangolin is biting the basket, the bottom of the basket has been bitten thinner, wait for itself to come half a minute late, it will be an empty basket.