65

Chapter 65

Hope tree fruit is a palm-sized green fruit, Qin Yun looked at the attributes after reading it.

Name: Young Hope Tree Fruit.

Level: Beginner.

Openable tree fruit: algae plant.

......

I hope that the tree fruit is concise and clear, and after Qin Yun read it, not only Liu Wensheng, but even other researchers were puzzled.

"When was the fruit discovered?" Liu Wensheng looked at the monitor.

"Three days ago." The monitor looks at the data channel.

The Sprouting Hope Tree is a 10 million star value reward, and it has been a year since it was planted. A week ago, the tree was buzzing, and then a blueberry-sized green fruit grew, and before the researchers could test it, the fruit ripened, and then there was the scene.

Now at three o'clock in the afternoon, in the protective greenhouse are groups of researchers. Everyone watched for a while, and Song Yueshan looked at the fruit and asked, "This is eaten directly?"

He had just put the fruit into the glass room, and only the words 'Momen Tree Fruit' were displayed on the glass room.

"It should be a system click..." Qin Yun turned around and found that the fruit interface had four big characters 'whether to use it'.

Liu Wensheng motioned for Qin Yun to click.

Qin Yun didn't grind and directly 'determined to use'. At the same time as Qin Yun clicked, the hope tree fruit expanded rapidly, and then turned into a two-meter-tall cyan sapling. The saplings are lush with lush leaves, which are different in appearance, each with some slightly invisible rice seeds on each leaf.

The sapling was like a hodgepodge of grafted leaves, and everyone at the scene looked at it curiously and seriously.

Song Yueshan took out sterile tweezers, carefully dipped the green leafy rice seeds with the tweezers, and put them under the microscope to study.

Name: Nori

Attribute: Red algae phylum Purula

Ingredients: moisture 12.78%, protein 26.7%, fat 1.1%......

Note: Farm-wide cultivation only.

......

Nori is a plant in the phylum of red algae, mainly cultivated by spores. After Song Yueshan checked the seaweed, he used tweezers to dip the other rice seeds on the sapling.

Kelp, sea broke, wakame... These are the spores of algae plants. There are kelp carrage, which are edible, and chlamydomonas chlorella, which are inedible. After one night's statistics, there were 32,000 algae spores on the hope sapling, covering 99% of the algae phylum plants in aqua blue.

"An encyclopedia of algae phylum plants..."

For the

first time, the researchers also saw such a strangely shaped tree, which is more like a collection tree than a hope sapling.

Algae are the oldest protists of aqua blue, accounting for 90% of the world's photosynthetic oxygen. In addition to global oxygen supply, fish feed, biofuels and other industrial materials all come from algae plants.

Algae plants are the world's source of oxygen, and since Storm Halma, global algae have been degraded by 18%, and some deep-sea fish have died widely.

According to the water blue joint forecast, by the beginning of next year, the global algae is expected to degrade by 42%. The world is not only facing the acid rain crisis, but also the oxygen crisis brought about by the acid rain crisis. Now many countries, including Longxia, are studying artificial oxygen, and when artificial oxygen is really reached, it will be a global disaster.