106

Chapter One Hundred and Six

The hijacking investigation did not last long. Under the strong pressure of global countries and Longxia, Shuilan jointly announced the results of the investigation: the seven major grain enterprises did participate in the ship hijacking case, and there were 73 high-level personnel involved in the case. According to the Aqua Blue Joint Law, the seven major grain enterprises have to pay Longxia 22.7 billion yuan in contract compensation, in addition, the seven major grain enterprises have been pulled into Longxia's business blacklist, and this blacklist is permanent.

"Support Longxia's decision and refuse any food under HHSA!"

"A foolish, arrogant act of robbery."

"The arrogance of the food giants."

.........

At the first time of the announcement of the Water Blue Alliance, many international residents praised the Water Blue Alliance. This time the result was even more unexpected than expected, although they did not know the details, but obviously, the glory of the seven major grain enterprises was no longer there.

"Name?"

"Kaante."

"Age?"

"Forty-seven."

"Position?"

"Vice President of HHSA International..." .........

At 8 p.m. on February 17, in the Aqua Blue Joint Heavy Detention Room, Kaante and the exclusive police officer asked and answered questions.

Callant is Vice President of HHSA and has appeared in Global People magazine three times. In the past two years, HHSA has become the world's top enterprise by relying on food, and its market value has increased fiftyfold in two years. Although he had a steady stream of wealth, he still wanted to make more profits, so he and other companies jointly planned the hijacking.

As the world's top food enterprises, their food has been distributed to all parts of the world. He believed that Long Xia did not dare to move him, and the Aqua Blue Union did not dare to move, even if he encountered danger, he could obtain the protection of his own government...

The seven major grain enterprises were blindly confident, but it was not until 53 countries searched the sea area and 223 countries jointly spoke out that they realized that the situation was not right. In the past two days, they had contacted the Longxia government in private, but Longxia's attitude was tough and there was no reconciliation.

He is the vice president of HHSA and an olive branch extended by HHSA, he knows his end, but he still can't figure out why countries around the world support Long Xia. Even with food aid, it would not be like this...

Half an hour later, Callant finished his interrogation.

The dedicated police officer sorted out the documents and asked, "Is there anything else to convey?"

Kaante thought for a moment and asked, "Why do they support Long Xia?"

In addition to world pressure, the most important of the five major countries is domestic pressure: since Longxia's statement, Natal has seen twenty protest marches, which strongly denounce the country's irresponsibility in the ship hijacking incident and demand that the country investigate its involvement in the grain enterprises. It is also because of this that the current result appears.

After Caant asked, the exclusive police officer was very sure: "Because of peace." Longxia

is one of the few countries in the world that has a superweapon. If he continues to hijack the ship, the results are obvious: Long Xia suspends shipping, the grain merchants greedily provoke war, Long Xia takes out a superweapon, and the world is destroyed.