34

CHAPTER XXXIV

Qin Yun opened [low-key grain depot].

[Low-key grain storage]: fully automatic grain storage equipment, the maximum storage capacity is 500 million tons.

[Low-key grain bank] is a 1000W starlight value reward. Since the promulgation of Longfeng 001, the farm has begun to cultivate wheat seeds. Now the farm area has risen to 20,000 mu, but every time the wheat is ripe, selected wheat seeds are sent to Jiangsu, Zhejiang and Anxi. The rest of the wheat is made into flour and transported to the grain bank in Gan province. So much so that although [the low-key grain depot] is used, what is empty inside is an underground world...

"100 million tons of food?" Liu Wensheng looked at the task requirements.

The maximum storage capacity of the grain bank is 500 million tons, and 20% is 100 million. If the farm were all grown into sweet potatoes, it would take five years to grow them.

After Liu Wensheng finished his calculation, the atmosphere in the office was a little silent.

Since knowing the farm system, Longxia has always focused on domestic policies, supplemented by systematic research. Long Xia will not rely on the system, but now the acid rain is raging, the system task and the acid rain are like two mountains, they have not solved the clue.

In the silence, Qin Yun was suddenly surprised: "It's not that it can't be done..."

"Huh?" Liu Wensheng looked up.

Qin Yun pointed to the task introduction: to use 20% of the area of the grain warehouse.

The grain storage capacity is calculated according to the volume volume, and although the volume area is only one word difference, the meaning of the representative is completely different.

Liu Wensheng: !!!

He has been busy in the past two days and has not noticed this detail at all.

Liu Wensheng quickly contacted the Longxia team.

In the next two days, Qin Yun and the team stayed in the grain depot together, and after trial and error, the grain in the depot was tiled to a certain height, which could increase the progress of the task. According to the test, 180W tons of sweet potatoes were required for the entire mission.

"It's going to be a month."

Liu Wen counted the time. Now wheat breeding needs land, sweet potato cultivation needs land, so 20,000 acres of land is not enough.

......

"Longxia Daily: The Longxia Ministry of Agriculture issued a warning for the harvest of fruits and vegetables in Longnan at noon on the 1st."

"Longxia News: Longnan Yunyushen provinces demand for cold storage has increased, and governments need to stabilize cold storage prices."

"Longxia Water Conservancy: Longnan cities need to ensure that urban drainage systems are circulated..."

...

......

From March 1st to 3rd, Longxia issued seven agricultural policies in a row, and all parts of Longnan began disaster preparedness.

......

"It's not so exaggerated..."

At the same time that Long Nan made a big move, on the afternoon of March 7, Wang Shuoyang finished reading the latest news.

Wang Shuoyang, a 27-year-old native of Zhao's hometown in Yu Province, runs a 10,000-acre lychee orchard and is expected to pick it at the end of next month. Now the family focuses on the lychee garden, but I didn't expect that the Ministry of Agriculture issued a policy, each of which is related to planting guns.