134

Chapter 134

At two o'clock in the morning of August 18, Liu Wensheng carefully looked at the materials in his hand. As of midnight, 58 cases were confirmed in Longxia, and 32 people died. According to tests, courgette H1 is derived from bipolar biological viruses, and the virus produces lesions at high temperatures.

Twenty-three courgette variants have been discovered around the world, and this variant will continue to evolve, and if it evolves into severe mutations, the virus will expand rapidly like a halma storm.

"Alas." Liu Wensheng walked out of the office with a headache.

Outside the office, Qin Yunzheng and several members of the agricultural group were returning to Tulou, and when everyone saw Liu Wensheng, they quickly stood upright: "Commander Liu."

Liu Wensheng asked, "Just came back?"

"Stayed on the plantation for a while." Everyone reported. Since receiving the task of the Trevi Fountain, the agricultural group began to work overtime to study, and after continuous trial and error, the agricultural group has found the direction of soil restoration according to the plantation soil, and the specific work needs further research.

After everyone reported the progress, Liu Wensheng said, "Pay attention to rest."

"Thank you, Commander Liu."

The researcher went back to the dormitory to rest, and Qin Yun followed Liu Wensheng back to the office.

"How's it going?" Liu Wensheng rubbed his eyebrows and asked.

Qin Yun opened the system interface.

Host name: Qin Yun.

Unlock Scene: [The Beginning of a Disaster] (Red)

...

The current unlock scene is still red.

"Alas." Liu Wensheng was physically and mentally exhausted. During this time, although Long Xia had been prepared, Hugua H1 spread rapidly, and there was no solution after the illness, and now not only the whole country, but also the farm atmosphere is very low.

The two chatted for a while and came to the Hope Greenhouse. After three years of growth, the hope tree has grown from a small sapling to five meters tall, and in the past six months, the hope tree has grown at an average rate of two centimeters every month, hoping that the tree is like a quiet elf. Whenever he encounters difficulties, he likes to come and meditate under the tree of hope. It's just that since last month, hope no longer grows, and the leaves at the tips of the tree also tend to yellow.

The tree of hope is the growth of hope that gathers the world. If there is no hope in the world, the leaves will also wither as quickly as possible ...

Liu Wensheng picked up a dead leaf from the ground and put it seriously on the specimen table, these leaves are precious research specimens, although the farm does not know the role, but every fallen leaf is carefully collected.

Qin Yun and Liu Wensheng stayed in front of the Hope Tree for half an hour and left the Hope Tree shed.

Liu Wensheng walked in front, and Qin Yun walked behind.

Qin Yun stepped on Liu Wensheng's shadow.

Liu Wensheng's sideburns had turned white, and Qin Yun noticed that Liu Wensheng was fifty-six this year, and because he had been in charge of farm work for a long time, his mind and body were more tired than three years ago...

There was a croaking frog call on the farm, and the two did not say a word one after the other. In this quiet atmosphere, Liu Wensheng turned around and said seriously: "We can pass this level."