88

Chapter Eighty-Eight

[Amir Workshop] is an achievement-type reward, Qin Yun looked around and clicked [Autumn Breeze Blowing and Living].

[Autumn breeze blows and grows]: Ten species of plants grow around the acid rain plant. (Hybrid acid rain plants only)

The autumn wind blowing and growing is related to external plants, and Liu Wensheng reported it directly after reading it. Half an hour later, according to the investigation of Longxia team, after this spraying, different degrees of weeds appeared in 12 provinces such as Shaanshan River, mainly common weeds such as sansevieria and broadleaf grass, mostly concentrated in locust outbreak areas.

"Can it promote plant regeneration?" Liu Wensheng's first reaction was that FSA2 can promote plant regrowth.

He didn't care about [Amir's workshop] and went directly to the biology laboratory. If pesticides can promote soil fertility, then not only Longxia, but also the world's soil may be restored!

"It shouldn't be..." Half an hour later, in the biological laboratory, Xiang Qingchuan shook his head regretfully. Since obtaining the farm lake, the biogroup has conducted a comprehensive experiment on the lake water. Lake water can improve the fertility of acidic soils, but it cannot change the properties of acidic soils.

"Is it not thoroughly studied?" Liu Wensheng continued to ask.

Open the materials sent by Longxia's team to Qingchuan. According to high-definition video, there are some sparse weeds around the locust soil, which are sloppy, but indeed recent.

"Professional data analysis is required..."

Xiang Qingchuan realized the importance of weeds and took the team directly to the nearest crop field.

"These are two days long." At seven o'clock in the evening, in Yunxiu County, Gan Province, a villager took Xiang Qingchuan and others to the nearest cornfield. Yunxiu County is the hardest hit area for locusts in Gan Province, and because of its proximity to farms, it has been a pilot area for farm pesticides during this period.

Xiang Qingchuan squatted down to study. Now there are some newly pointed grasses growing in the ground, and these tendons are only about a centimeter in size, and you can't see them unless you pay attention.

"This is just long?" Xiang Qingcheon asked.

"Sure just long." The villagers patted their chests in assurance. This is his family's cornfield, and he used to catch locusts before, and he had never seen these weeds.

Xiang Qingchuan uprooted the grass with a shovel, which was underneath some gray-brown soil with a mixture of corn and locusts.

Half an hour later, the experimental group set up a temporary investigation site in the cornfield, and some staff stayed at the survey site to investigate, while Xiang Qingchuan returned to the laboratory with weed samples.

"It's really just growing."

"It should be about the soil."

......

The experimental group began to work overtime for testing. This is a simple experiment, with the cooperation of the seed laboratory, and the next morning, the experimental report concludes: 1, the newborn weed is more resilient than ordinary weed. 2. The organic matter content of weed soil is 2-3 times that of ordinary soil, and it can be used in a certain area with fertility.

"This organic matter should come from corn stems and leaves and locust carcasses." Xiang Qingchuan looked at the experimental data.

Locust carcasses can be made into biofertilizers that improve soil organic matter while increasing land fertility. It's just that it is for ordinary soil, since the global acid rain, the experimental group has targeted the improvement of acid rain soil. It is difficult for these acid rain soils to restore fertility, but I didn't expect to find a breakthrough from mutant locusts...