42

Chapter XLII
"What is a replanting of flowers?"

Half an hour later, Zheng Yunjie and the flower shop owner came to the property management office, and now there are nearly 100 merchants around the property, and everyone is asking about the group notice just now.

"This is a planting policy for merchants in the disaster area, and our flower market has 30,000 mu..."
Manager
Zhao, a middle-aged man in his early fifties, said as he took out a wad of promotional materials from the table.

Everyone opens the information.

Now the state has distributed 1 million mu of sweet potato seeds, and Kunshan has 100,000 mu of share. After research, the Kunshan government intends to divide the sweet potato seedlings into two parts. One part was sold to large plantation bases, and the other part was sold to merchants in the disaster area.

Kunshan suffered heavy losses and received 30,000 mu from the government. Merchants need to meet three conditions for purchase -

1. Kunshan local merchants (not limited to urban areas).

2. After the contract is signed, sweet potatoes need to be planted within half a month.

3. The planting range is uniformly arranged by the government, up to ten acres.

......

......

"How much is an acre?" Some merchants asked the questions they were most concerned about.

"Two hundred seedlings, three hundred land."

"The price of an acre?"

"Yes."

Merchants have been paying attention to Zhongzhi 002 recently, according to the introduction of the Ministry of Agriculture, Zhongzhi 002 mu produces 10,000 jin, and the overall planting cost is 1,000 / mu. Now the flower market is seriously lost, if you can grow sweet potatoes, you can solve part of the income problem, but...

"What if I can't grow it?" Some merchants asked.

"If the quality and yield of sweet potatoes are not up to standard, the state will compensate for the cost and lost work. Everyone does not have to worry about not being able to sell, and the government will buy it uniformly according to the market price. Manager Zhao pointed to the details on the contract.

"When will the contract be signed?"

"This year's bag, how to calculate next year?"

"How much time to mature?"

......

Sweet potatoes need to be determined within a week, merchants have priority planting rights, Kunshan sunshine is sufficient, and it is expected to ripen in 90-120 days...

After the merchants ask questions, they register directly.

Now that food is in crisis, there is a government to back up, this is definitely a steady profit!

"I have my ID card, how do I sign the contract?"

"Do you sign the intention today, and go to the Agricultural Bureau tomorrow to sign the official?"

......

Merchants ask about the process.

In this stormy registration, at five o'clock in the afternoon, Zheng Yunjie came out with a form of intent.

"How many acres were signed?" The neighbor owner was waiting outside.

"Ten acres."

"Same."

......

Ten acres is the biggest authority of the market, the two chatted for a while, and then went back to each house.

Now in early May, the green belt of Kunshan has dried up. On his way home, Zheng Yunjie saw two sanitation workers cleaning dead branches on the side of the road, and two high-altitude workers sorting billboards.

He took two random photos.

Now the world is acid rain, but life goes on.

......

The next morning, Zheng Yunjie and his neighbor boss came to the agricultural bureau.

This time, the Kunshan government has 100,000 mu of sweet potato seeds, in addition to the flower market, the southern insect bird market, the northern clothing market and other major commercial areas have 40,000 mu, in addition to this, some large loss households can plant 100 mu.

This is the first batch of sweet potato seeds. It is expected that a second batch may be available in the second half of the month.

At ten o'clock in the morning, Zheng Yunjie and the neighbor's boss completed the formalities.

Two-person contract -

planting address: Kunshan Baixiang Base No. 303.

Planting address: Kunshan Baixiang Base No. 305.

"I got a piece of it."

The neighbor owner teased a little.

"This is the Baixiang base?"

"Alas..."

...

An hour later, the two were standing outside the base. Baixiang Base is a state-owned flower base, covering an area of 50,000 mu, because of the large variety of flowers, the two often come to the base to buy goods. The Baixiang base has been selected as one of the ten most beautiful bases in the world. The two were ready for the acid rain, and at this time: all 50,000 mu of flowers withered, the branches fell into the soil, and the soil turned black from dark brown before.

"I can't see the most beautiful base." The neighbor's boss sighed and found his own land.

Sweet potato planting is generally divided into multiple steps such as seedling selection, ridge raising, planting, fertilization and mulching. Now that the sweet potato seedlings have arrived at the Agricultural Bureau, they can apply for planting as long as they have raised a good ridge.

The terrain of the Baixiang base is relatively flat, and many growers are now doing preliminary work.

"Will you plant it?" Zheng Yunjie looked at the neighbor boss.

"I planted it when I was a child, but I forgot the steps."

Sweet potatoes were easy to grow, but in order to improve, the two hired three agricultural workers.

Now acid rain affects the employment rate, and the small workers who used to be 300 a day can now be invited for 200.

For the next two days, the two stayed in the fields with Xiaogong.

Two days later, ten acres of sweet potato land were successfully planted.

After two days of labor, now that the Baixiang base has been contracted, the two stood in their sweet potato fields, looking at the swarthy soil, and a trace of apprehension suddenly appeared in their hearts: Can such a dark land grow sweet potatoes?

......

"Can you get sweet potatoes?"

"I don't know."

"It's going to be three months at the earliest."

......

Can you produce sweet potatoes?

Now not only Zheng Yunjie and the two, but also residents across the country are also concerned about the same problem.

Now that acid rain is covered in a large area, if Longfeng Zhongzhi is successfully planted, this is the hope of the whole Longxia, if you can't stop the acid rain...

Can't think about it.

On May 7, the Longxia Meteorological Bureau issued another warning -

[Storm Halma is expected to land in Jianghuai Province from May 10 to May 15, and the governments and residents of the two provinces need to do a good job in protection. [Red Alert]]
"Red Alert..."

"It's over."

"If Jianghuai is finished, will it cross the Yellow River after that?"

"Aaaa

......

After reading the warning, netizens felt very heavy. And the most immediate consequence of this: continue to stock up.

This time the stockpile was not as smooth as before: supermarkets sold out of vegetables, the price of rice noodles doubled, and all noodles and dumplings were sold out.

Now supermarkets are in a state of frenzied rush by residents as long as they are eaten, and in some small grain trading stores, rice has jumped from three to five to fifteen. As the price of grain and rice rose in price, there was a small panic in the Jianghuai region.

In the midst of this national panic, the Longxia Ministry of Agriculture issued another news -

1, Longxia will severely crack down on unfair competition in which grain prices are raised, speculation, and panic.

2. Longxia has opened a special grain purchase channel, residents can log in to the Longxia granary APP, and each person can buy 10KG of rice and 5KG of flour per month. (The delivery address must be consistent with the permanent address, false registration and false purchase are strictly prohibited, and those with serious circumstances will be criminally detained.)

3, Longxia resolutely implemented: do not starve a single resident, ensure that everyone has food.

......

According to the news details, the grain of the granary APP is shipped from the official grain warehouse, and 10KG of rice and 5KG of flour can fully meet the monthly needs of adult men. Residents can buy food according to the number of members...

This policy is like a booster, and the residents of the whole country are immediately relieved.

......

On May 10, acid rain began to fall in Jianghuai, and residents stayed at home and closed their doors.

Some low-rise residents learned from the experience of Yunyu and Central South and put their furniture and appliances on waterproof bags in advance, in addition to some low-rise residents who directly booked high-terrain hotels.

Jianghuai's acid rain arrived as scheduled, but compared with the previous two times, the residents were more calm and calm.

At the same time that the people of Jianghuai were fighting acid rain, in the new community of Huainan City, Zhao Xuan looked out the window with some worry: "The bakery can't be saved."

Sun Yunxuan turned on the TV and said, "Our things are empty, even if they are blisters, they are some furniture decoration."

"The furniture decoration is also quite valuable."

Zhao Xuan sat back on the sofa, and then an advertisement appeared on the TV -

[No man's land is a forbidden area for life, it is barren and barren, and every plant is a symbol of life..."

Zhao Xuan was a little stunned: "It's been half a year."

She remembered half a year ago, when Fengshan flour was advertised all over the network, and she hoarded a batch of flour with the wind. The Fengshan puffs and Fengshan bread slices in the store are widely praised by nearby residents.

She had already discussed with Sun Yunxuan to open a branch, but she did not expect that before the location was selected, heavy rainfall occurred in Mali. And then... It's like this.

"And is there any windy mountain flour?" Sun Yunxuan asked after reading the ad.

"And three bags."

When Fengshan flour was selling nationwide, she contacted the supermarket to stock up on a batch. Now the country is running out of flour, and there are still three bags left on the balcony of the house.

"I want to eat small bread." Sun Yunxuan was a little gluttonous.

Zhao Xuan baked two pieces in a family bread machine.

"Delicious."

Sun Yunxuan ate with a satisfied face.

"It's delicious."

Zhao Xuan took a bite, the flour is still the flour of before, but the world is changing too fast...

Jianghuai rainstormed for five days in a row, with a maximum rainfall of 473mm. This rain, there was a large-scale power outage throughout the city, but residents prepared in advance. They lit candles when the power went out, and watched the rainstorm without a net.

Now that life is fast-paced, they never thought that they had such patient moments.

On May 15, the rainstorm ended.

Zhao Xuan waited for the water level downstairs to drop almost the same, and came to the store with Sun Yunxuan wearing a raincoat.

At this time, the cake shop signboard was half blown by the wind, Sun Yunxuan borrowed a ladder from the side, hung the signboard straight, and then the two walked into the cake shop together.

The cake shop was flooded to the calves, some bread racks were soaking in the water, and the wallpaper on the walls was all wet.

Sun Yunxuan tore off a corner of the wallpaper and sighed: "I can't use it."

He came with the last glimmer of hope, but he didn't expect the store to be completely destroyed.

Zhao Xuan put the backpack on the bread rack and then walked into the operation room. They moved everything in the operation room before the rainstorm, leaving only two tables. At this time, looking at the place where they have worked for ten years, the two of them feel very uncomfortable.

"Can't open a store yet?" Sun Yunxuan smoked a cigarette and asked.

"How else is this open?" Zhao Xuan touched the shelf next to him.

This food crisis is sudden and devastating. Since the clouds and heavy rain, the business in the store has deteriorated day by day.

In addition to the global food shortage, the food crisis has also caused a series of problems such as economic downturn, increased unemployment and employment difficulties.

Now the economy is difficult, with the same budget, residents prefer to buy three pounds of rice, a piece of cake is not worth rice.

"Alas, that's how unemployed." Sun Yunxuan was a little self-deprecating. The cake shop was bought in full before, and he plans to close it to see if it can be changed to a small supermarket in the future. If only the supermarket didn't... It seems that there is nothing to do.

The two stayed in the store for a while, ready to go back.

Zhao Xuan had just backpacked when the wind chimes sounded at the door of the store. Zhao Xuan looked up, this was a middle-aged woman wearing a floral dress.

"Sister Zhou." Zhao Xuan greeted with a smile.

Sister Zhou is a regular customer in the store, and at this time, in addition to herself, she is also holding a seven-year-old girl in her hand.

"I see your shop is open, kidIf you want to eat cake, come and see. Sister Zhou said.

"Now things are broken, there is no cake."

"Alas, when are you going to reopen?"

Zhao Xuan thought for a while: "It's not open."

"Huh?"

"Now that the economy is sluggish, the cake shop business is not working."

"Too." Sister Zhou understood very well.

The two chatted for a while, and Sister Zhou was about to lead the girl to leave, only to see the girl look up: "Mom, is the cake shop not open?"

"yes."

"Is there no sweet cake after that?"

"Not much."

"Wow!" The little girl cried directly: "The cake is so delicious, why is there no cake in the future, I want to eat cake..."

"I'm sorry."

Sister Zhou was very embarrassed to pull the little girl away.

Zhao Xuan and Sun Yunxuan watched the two leave, and they were a little unhappy in their hearts.

The cake was sweet and delicious.

But now first of all it is a matter of survival, as for the cake ... No chance.

.........

At the same time that Zhao Xuan and Sun Yunxuan were very uncomfortable, a post on the Internet quickly exploded.

Post title——

[Reducing the burden of national planting: bean sprouts leek cabbage! ] Now that there is a food crisis, I recommend everyone to plant their own balcony! The bean sprouts are cooked in three days! Rush ah, sister! 】