82

Chapter Eighty-Two

"On July 22, a particularly heavy rainstorm occurred in the north-central and central parts of Natal, with 667mm of rain in a single day."

"On July 23, the water level of the Weill River rose by 25cm, the largest increase in water level in nearly a decade."

"From July 15 to 25, 20 countries including Natal and Weir experienced extremely heavy rainfall, affecting 723 urban areas."

.........

For the next three days, the news was full of Storm Hallma. A Halma storm is an acid rain storm surge that forms over Halma. This landing in Natalville and other places also shows that all 323 countries in the world have acid rain.

"It's like a doomsday movie..."

On the morning of

July 25, in Wangjiazhuang Village, Shaanxi Province, Zhao Shunhai carefully swiped his mobile phone.

Zhao Shunhai is an authentic farmer in Shaanxi Province. The family has five acres of land, and at the beginning of the year responded to the call to plant acid rain corn. Now the corn has grown one man tall, and it is expected to be harvested in September. He finished scrolling through the news, and he clicked on the little video. The video is full of the real situation in the polar regions, and watching the video, it is even worse than in the equatorial region.

"Alas." Zhao Shunhai sighed. Halma is a global disaster, and nothing is spared.

He lived in the village with his daughter-in-law, and in the past two days her daughter-in-law went to the city to help her daughter-in-law in confinement, and he was alone at home. Zhao Shunhai finished swiping his mobile phone and went directly to the kitchen to cook porridge. The rice in the kitchen was fresh and fragrant, and this was the rice sent by his son from the city, and he ate it for three days, and he couldn't eat it at all.

At one o'clock in the afternoon, Zhao Shunhai was full of food and drink, lying in the aisle shaking a fan. Since Storm Halma, the global temperature has been abnormal, and this year, the average daily temperature in Shaanxi Province has reached 38 degrees, and he is reluctant to turn on the air conditioner, and he has been shaking fans in the aisle this week.

Zhao Shunhai put on his sunglasses and was about to put them on the radio, when there was a 'sudden' sound of a tractor at the door. He opened the gate and saw a young man in a vest driving a tractor, the young man wearing a straw hat, and on the tractor was a rusty jug of water.

"Da Liang?" Zhao Shunhai hurriedly stopped. The young man's name was Zhao Daliang, and he had a family with him.

"Uncle Zhao." Zhao Daliang stopped after hearing it.

"Where to?" Zhao Shunhai pointed to the tractor and asked.

"Water the ground."

Zhao Shunhai was stunned: "Water?" Shaanxi

Province is a typical loess area, and as the temperature rises, much of the land becomes dry and cracked. Although acid rain seeds have certain water resistance and drought resistance, the water shortage in Shaanxi Province is serious, and the growth and ear emergence rate of acid rain corn are not as good as those in Shanhe Province. Wangjiazhuang's irrigation system was backward, and they waited for the village brigade to release water to irrigate the land for these two months.

"It was broadcast in the morning, and now there are a lot of people in the reservoir."

Zhao Shunhai also didn't care about basking in the sun, so he directly put on a straw hat and went to the back of the house to untie the donkey cart. This is the family's old donkey, pulling a rubber bucket behind him, and he has to go back and forth three times each time he waters.