73

Chapter Seventy-Three

Zhao Erxing is a second slipper, and a villager thinks that he can't support the wall with mud, and he also thinks that he can't support the wall with mud. It's just that Eryuzi also has weaknesses, and his weakness is his mother Zhou Cai'e. Zhou Cai'e married into Guihua Village in the seventeenth, and in Zhao Erxing's memory, her mother was abused by her father since she was a child. The stir-fry was beaten when it was cold, the snoring was beaten when it slept, and the sweeping was beaten when it was slow... Zhao Erxing's memory from birth to sixteen years old is not good.

At the age of sixteen, he stole the family piglets out and sold them. My father got the news and stripped him naked and tied him under a lemon tree. At that time, it was freezing cold, his body was getting colder and colder, and in the hazy consciousness, Zhou Cai'e rushed out of the house.

Zhou Cai'e scuffled with her father, and she was cowardly all her life, and it was the first time in her life that she resisted.

The result of the resistance was a punch and kick, but even so, Zhou Cai'e was still in a stalemate with her father. At two o'clock in the morning, my father cursed and went back to the house. At that time, the moonlight was shining, and Zhao Erxing only had one idea: he must let Zhou Cai'e live a good life.

The sixteen-year-old boy is full of confidence, but he has a lazy personality, and he has been muddled for the past 37 years.

Now that the domestic meat market is tight, he came into contact with the wild business by chance, and made 37,000 in two months. He likes money, but with Long Xia's severe crackdown, he has been terrified for half a month.

The afternoon before yesterday, when he was making a delivery, Liu Xia asked: "The processing workshop will not do it next month, do you really not experiment with dead meat?" Now

the whole country is cracking down, and the upstream is ready to finish the last batch of stops. Because it was the last batch, the price of dead meat was raised from ten to twenty.

Zhao Erxing couldn't help the temptation, went to the mountain to pick up seventy catties, he constantly comforted himself, these meats are not eaten by himself, and he will not eat them...

Zhao Erxing hid the dead meat and went home, and at dinner that night, Zhou Cai'e was making braised pork in the kitchen.

The braised pork was fragrant and flowing oil, and he took a bite and asked, "Where did you buy it?"

"There are tricycles at the entrance of the village, which are quite cheap." Now there are 821 catties of pork on the market, and 471 catties of tricycles at the entrance of the village, and these meats are packed in advance and sold in one afternoon.

"Now the pork business is too good, I almost can't grab it..." Zhou Cai'e said homely, the more Zhao Erxing listened, the more wrong it was, he had learned about the pork market, forty-seven was not enough to buy the price.

Zhao Erxing asked solemnly: "What kind of tricycle is it?"

"It's just an ordinary little blue car, the boss is very nice, bald head, and a scar on his face."

Zhao Erxing vomited directly. He remembers that Scar has a bald head, he sold meat himself last week, and Scar was bargaining with Liu Xia... Rabbits don't eat the grass on the edge of the nest, they sell the meat to osmanthus village!

Zhao Erxing hurriedly ran to the kitchen. Now there is still half pork in the bag, which is bright red in color and looks fresh and regular. It's just that he picked up dead meat for an afternoon and recognized it at a glance that this was a wild dead pig.