10

Y/n walked over to Bokuto who was sitting on a bench with his head in his hands.
"Bokuto?" He jumped. He'd forgotten she sorta just...appeared. "Are you okay? You look like the time I saw a man having a heart attack in the hospital." Bokuto wasn't even going to try getting into that.

"Y/n," Bokuto cried. He grabbed her hands in his and brought on the fake tears. "Something terrible has happened! Someone has abducted Teddy!" Y/n's eyes went wide, making her appear even scarier than usual. She looked down to see no Teddy and no leash.
"Well you must have seen them," she said in her usual monotoned voice despite looking to be in a state of panic. "What did they look like?"

"Uhhh..." Bokuto felt sweat trickle down from his head. He wasn't a great liar but he was amazing at being dramatic so he used that to his advantage. "I didn't see them! They chloroformed me!" What Y/n said next Bokuto had not prepared for.
"You've been assaulted and Teddy has been abducted. We have to go to the police, do you understand? This is a serious crime." Bokuto's blood ran cold.

"The...police?" He didn't think it could be this serious.
"Absolutely, it's the only option. But first, we can ask people around the area if they've seen Teddy before we go any further just in case." This was Bokuto's chance, he could own up but instead, he went along with it because he's an idiot.
"Right!"

Bokuto really hadn't expected Y/n to be this efficient. She walked around the park with a photo of Teddy on her phone while Bokuto very nervously walked behind her hoping no one had seen what really happened.
"We should look for clues," she said suddenly.
"Clues? What clues?! There's no evidence to be found!" Bokuto laughed nervously as he thought of the chewed leash he'd thrown in the trash.

"There's always clues, Bokuto." From her pockets, Y/n pulled out a pair of gloves and a blue light.
"What-," Bokuto didn't know what to say at this point, he began to realise why Nekoma could no longer be shocked by anything. Why the fuck did this girl had equipment ready?!
Y/n went on to search thoroughly. She began where Teddy had last been seen and found something very interesting.

"Hmm," she hummed as she stood from her crouching position she was in.
"What? What is it?!" Bokuto was close to combusting.
"What size shoe are you?"
"Uh, *shoe size*, why?" He smiled nervously.
"It's interesting," she said. "Only your footprints can be found."
"Uhhh-maybe our suspect has light feet?!"
"Maybe...but there's no blood."
"Why would there be blood?"
"Well Teddy would have put up a fight, I'd say our person has a few nasty bites and scratches."
"Right..."

***

Kuroo
12:55 pm

I'm officially dead.

LMFAOO
did she believe u??

YES 😭‼️
SHES TOO TRUSTING BRO
SHES SO NICE
BUT IS SHE A FUCKING DETECTIVE IT SMTH?!
WHY DOES SHE KNOW SM AND WHY IS SHE INVESTIGATING

LMFAOOAOA
shes great right??

STOP IT.
DONT BE SARCASTIC RN I AM NOT
OKAY

but I'm not being sarcastic?
shes great don't u agree??

bye.  😐

wait wait 😭😭
u should rlly just own up bokuto
y/n literally never gets mad
she's always just:🧍‍♀️😐

BUT HER EYES SPEAK VOLUMES 😔😔💔
I DONT WANT HER TO LOOK AT ME 
WITH SAD EYES
AND ALSO BC IM KINDA SCARED SHES GONNA FEED ME TO DOGS OR SMTH

LMFAOOO
nah it would be possums so u can die in guilt too

WHY WOULD U SAY THAT??
UR NO HELP

I LITERALLY SAID JUST
FESS UP ☠️☠️
ITS UR BEST CHANCE OF SURVIVAL

WHAT IS THIS THE HUNGRR GAMES?!

ugh I love that book series

yeah ik Kuroo u only read it a million times in middle school

ur just mad u couldn't read back then

I BARELY STILL CAN KUROO

BAHAHSHA

IM GONNA SHIT MYSELF

OMFG JUST TELL HER BRO

***

"Bokuto."
"AH!" He squealed and dropped his phone. "Y-yes?" He tried to smile it off.
"There's nothing else. We should go to the police now. They need to know there was a person in the park who is a danger to others."
"Do we though? It wasn't that bad!"
"They chloroformed you, Bokuto."
"I mean yeah but what if they were having a bad day??"
"True, but no. Let's go."
Bokuto was really in for it now!

To be continued...