23

Teddy out for a walk:

***(also idk if nekoma has to travel for the training camp I forgo ☠️ so let's just pretend they do have to for the purpose of this fic) ***

***
(also idk if nekoma has to travel for the training camp I forgo ☠️ so let's just pretend they do have to for the purpose of this fic)
***

"Do you need help with your bags Y/n? I can take them for you!" Yamamoto asked as you held your bag in front of you.

"Ok," you said flatly. He very kindly took your bag and put it in the bus for you as Kuroo made sure everyone else was organised and ready.

"Everyone get in the bus! Hurry up! Except you, Y/n, take your time." Anyone else seeing this would say: hey! That's not fair! But Nekoma loved you so it was just naturally that way.

"SHES SO CUTE IM GONNA CRY," screamed Lev as he entered the bus.
"She's literally just fucking sitting," said Kenma.

"Ok, but she's sitting cutely." Kenma just shrugged in response as he couldn't disagree, and took his seat.

"You need to calm down Lev," you said. "Are you okay?"
"I am if you are!" He said all smiley before he too took his seat next to poor Yaku whose face dropped.

On your own, you sat next to the window on the left side of the bus and put your headphones on. The drive there was chaotic to say the least.

At one point, Kenma attempted to murder Lev. The reason? Lev had broken one of Kenmas games and Yaku decided to snitch on him when Lev yet again made another comment on Yakus height.

"You what?" He said, and the whole bus went silent.
"Kenma...let's remember peace and harmony—." And then Kenma launched himself toward Lev and then everyone was yelling and the bus swerved.

Another incident occurred only a few moments after Levs attempted murder had simmered down. Yamamoto had accidentally gotten some of his yogurt in Kuroos hair and then Yamamoto was getting water dumped all over him while being in a headlock.

During the whole ride, you sat peacefully and blissfully unaware of what was going on around you. You were toward the front of the bus so everything going on behind you went unnoticed.

To be continued...

Bonus:

The songs I imagine that plays in the boys' and girls' heads whenever they see y/n:

Kuroo: Sunsetz (Cigarettes after sex)
Kenma: Tibet (Rose McDowall)
Lev: EYES EYES EYES (twice)
Yaku: Show me how (Men I trust)
Yamamoto: Heart Attack (LOONA:Chuu)

Shoyo: Ditto (NewJeans)
Kags: Bring me to life (Evanescence)
Yams: Pretty girls make graves (The Smiths)
Tsuki: BANANA SHAKE (HUS)
Suga: Dreams (The Cranberries)
Daichi: Aurora (Foo Fighters)
Asahi: Pumped up kicks (Foster The People)
Yachi: Perfume (Perfume)
Kiyoko: MIRROR (HANRORO)
Noya: Zero J.I.D remix (NewJeans)
Enno: Ladyfingers (Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass)
Tanaka: Salty & Sweet (Aespa)

Bokuto: Poppippo (LamazeP)
Akaashi: Trees and Flowers (Strawberry Switchblade)
Konoha: Yesterday (YUKIKA)
Yukie: Cats - sped up (The Living Tombstone)
Kaori: Minority (Crystal Tea)

That's all for now <33
Like my music taste?? 😻😩