27

Billy in a dress:

***

"Excuse me." Only you could manage to startle an entire team. Karasuno jumped as you made your presence known. To be fair, their backs were turned to you so you blamed yourself a little.

"Sorry." You bowed as you normally did and informed them that they had one more game to play. Kiyoko and Yachi thanked you for letting them know.

As you walked off, you thought about asking Yamamoto to help you practice approaching people without scaring the daylights out of them again.

But you hadn't really taken notice that Ennoshita hadn't gotten scared, he didn't even flinch. In fact, a smile had crept to his face when he heard your voice.

***

On the third night, you woke up to more screaming. This time however, it was not Kaori. It was coming from down the hall.

Turns out, a frog had gotten into one of Aoba Johsai's sleeping bags. To be more specific, it had gotten into Oikawa's sleeping bag.

"Bro is screaming three octaves higher than my normal voice," said Yukie. It was true, that Oikawa's scream was incredibly high pitch.

His teammates had decided not to help him but instead laugh as they recorded the whole thing.

With the rest of the managers, you went to find the source of the sound to see Oikawa frantically looking all over him and stumbling out the doorway.

For a second, he breathed out, thinking he'd gotten away from it. Everyone listened carefully to try and hear the frog.

The boys' including Kaori and Yukie struggled not to laugh, and when they realised the frog had somehow gotten on Oikawa's head, they were really struggling.

"What?!" He said, but no one mentioned it. But Oikawa could see where everyone was looking and then immediately began screaming. "GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF!!"

Calmly, you walked over to Oikawa.
"Calm down," you said. "It will not hurt you." You took the frog off Oikawa's head and he sighed in relief.

"Thank you!" He said. You walked away and took the frog outside, making sure it got away safely.

You loved frogs but you loved all animals really. Especially bugs, you took a strong liking to them. They seemed to gravitate toward you so it was natural.

"Y/n?" You looked up to see Ennoshita. He smiled and crouched down like you were positioned. "What are you doing up?" He asked.

"That boy Oikawa got scared from a frog, so I came to take it outside."
"Oh," he laughed. "He got scared? Really? I love frogs." He smiled.

"You...you do?" You asked him.
"Yeah! They're one of my favourite animals, second to raccoons."
"I like them too," you said.
Ennoshita smiled at you warmly.

You didn't bother asking why he was awake. You'd wanted to, but you still felt awkward talking to people. One day you hoped to not even have to think about it.

***

"She saved my life guys!"
"It was a frog Oikawa, you weren't going to die," said Iwa.
"You don't know that!"
"Yes," he said. "I do. Now shut up and go to sleep."

"Ugh fine," he sighed. And then he smiled. "Her name's Y/n. Doesn't that suit her? I think it does."
"Yeah it does, now go to sleep."
"She's so cool—."
"I'm gonna fucking kill you. Go. To. Sleep."

A few brief moments of silence past.
"Shesreallyreallypretty."
"That's it."
"IWA PLEASE NO—."

To be continued...