38

Teddy on a bike ride:

***

When Akaashi gave you all the dares, you each drew one out of Yachi's bag one by one. They all sounded horrible to get so no one was really excited for themselves, yet again, the chaos would surely be entertaining.

***

FIRST DARE: GO NEAR A LOT OF PEOPLE AND PRETEND TO SPEAK ON THE PHONE SAYING THE MOST OUTRAGEOUS THING
ASSIGNED: YUKIE

Before Yukie did the dare, you all decided she actually called you all so you could hear what she was saying. So, Yukie sat on a bench near an old man reading the newspaper and a few kids playing kickball and called Kiyoko's phone.

When Kiyoko turned the call on speaker, Yukie began speaking. None of you were exactly sure what you were expecting from Yukie, but you guessed it was going to be something jaw dropping, and that it was.

She brought on some fake tears and choked out her sentence.
"Hey, it's been a while. I just uh...wanted to say sorry for going to that Taylor Swift concert instead of your husbands—I mean stepdad's funeral."

Kaori smacked her hand to her mouth in shock as the others tried holding in their laughter.
The man sitting at the end of the bench looked at Yukie in shock before covering up his expression and pretending he wasn't eavesdropping.

"Listen—mum! I'm sorry okay! Just, can I come back home, please? I'm sick of living with grandad. He shits in his sleep. Every. Damn. Day."

To collect herself, Kaori walked a little away and fell to the ground in laughter. A woman walking past Yukie stopped once she heard what she'd said. The woman was walking her dog but clearly took a break to listen in.

"I promise I'll go to the next funeral of one of your husbands. What-stop yelling at me! You and I both know you killed him! You just want the money!" Both the old man and woman listening in had their mouths open in shock.

"Don't you dare act innocent with me! How about that time you threw a whole ass frozen ham at him because he broke the smoothie machine? Yeah, that's what I thought."

Ok, now Kiyoko and Yachi couldn't hold back their laughter. They handed the phone to you while they giggled and joined Kaori.

When one of the kids who were playing kickball sent the the ball flying straight into Yukie's face, no one could control themselves anymore, even yourself.

The girls' were shocked that you laughed and they all hugged you while laughing as well. Yukie joined you all too, crying because that ball fucking hurt and because she was so happy she'd made you laugh even if it was because she was in a lot of pain.