46

Cosplayer Billy 🔓:

***

GUYS!! Raquelle won 🥇 🥰🥰

***

The first scene that was shot was between Shoyo's and Kageyama's characters. As most people expected, Kageyama was a horrible actor and his line delivery was atrocious.

It got so bad that Tsukishima threw a stick at him to see if that would make his dialogue more lively. It didn't work.

"You sound like a robot, Kageyama!" Said Shoyo.
"You're the one who told me to do this!" Kageyama yelled back, and then the two were bickering again like usual.

Ennoshita, surprisingly, looked pretty calm. He talked to Kageyama and the next take wasn't as bad. In your notebook, you drew the scene out, not forgetting to add the smile of Ennoshita's while he very happily explained how the scene should make the audience feel.

Kaori came up behind you and leant over your shoulder. When she saw what you were drawing, she smiled and winked at you.
"Do you have something in your eye?" You asked her casually.
"What? No—Y/n, I was winking."

"Oh, I thought you might have been having a stroke." At that, Kaori chuckled but you didn't understand what for. Still, you were happy to see her in a good mood unlike Yukie...

Yukie had become a victim of the hairstylists Kuroo and Bokuto. Her hair was far more shiny than usual and somehow also spiked at the same time.

In her chair, Yukie grumbled with her arms crossed and her face twisted into an ugly scowl. Yachi tried comforting her with food which mostly worked.

"Poor girl," sighed Kaori and you nodded. Kuroo and Bokuto being assigned hair was probably the worst decision anybody had ever made in the history of the universe.

"Do you think she'll be okay to do her scene?" You asked.
"Oh, yeah," said Kaori with her hand on her hip. "She'll jump straight into character no need to worry. You just get back to...drawing." Kaori smiled at you and then walked off.

As you watched her, you wondered what she'd meant. You looked back at your drawing and tried to find anything out of the ordinary, but there was nothing. Every aspect of the drawing felt familiar and normal to you.

***

At one point during a break, you ended up sitting with Kiyoko. She had caught you when you were walking past and asked you to sit with her.

While Kiyoko rifled through the boxes of makeup, you watched her wondering what it felt like to have on.

You'd never really worn makeup, not because you didn't want to, but because you didn't know how and had never really been bothered to learn.

Kiyoko had noticed you staring and smiled.
"Would you like me to do yours?"
That's when Yukie came rushing over.
"Me! Me! Me too please!"
Kiyoko laughed. "Sure, but wait your turn."

Kiyoko looked back at you for your answer.
"Okay," you responded flatly. Kiyoko got to work immediately as Yukie watched and gave a few tips on what she thought would suit you.

The moment wouldn't seem like a big deal to most, but for you it was. This was something friends did, right? It felt nice, like you finally found a place to fit in.

"Oh my god! You look so beautiful!" Yukie rushed to grab a mirror and thrusted it in your face. You held it out in front of you and the girls' waited anxiously for your response (they still could not read you at all).

"You did a good job," you said, and then more quietly, "I look pretty." At this, Yukie squealed and hugged you tightly.
"Yukie, she can't breathe—."
"Oops, my bad."

To be continued

Just some wholesomeness b4 we get to the haunted chaos 😍😍