57

Teddy angy 😡😡:

***

The date was going amazing. Oikawa was a gentlemen, he treated you respectfully and asked the right questions and at the right moments. So, why didn't it feel right?

There was something stirring in your stomach, but it wasn't butterflies. Why weren't you enjoying yourself? Why couldn't you enjoy yourself? What was wrong with you? Why couldn't you just be normal?

In a second your vision became tunnelled — you felt yourself break into a cold sweat. Your breath hitched and your chest was aching. You excused yourself to the bathroom and your legs gave out once you made it into a stall.

You began to sob, covering your mouth so you didn't draw any attention. Everything suddenly became too bright, too loud, too much for you to bare.

You wanted Teddy, you wanted Kenma, you wanted Kuroo, you wanted Kiyoko, you wanted Yukie, you wanted Ennoshita. You wanted to leave.

Every bit of you felt guilty and sorry to Oikawa. Why couldn't you just be normal? Teens went on dates all the time without freaking out about it so why were you so different?

When you heard a knock on your stall, your heart plummeted.
"Excuse me?" A voice said. "Are you alright?"
Unable to get words out, you just hummed in response, sniffling away.

"Aw honey, no you're not. Open the door." Shaking, you did so and saw a middle aged women with sympathetic eyes.
She smiled softly at you and reached for her bag. Out of it she pulled a pair of headphones.

"My daughter has these all the time, these always help," she said, and placed them carefully over your ears, careful not to touch you anywhere else.

Without saying anything else, the lady began to breath in and out and without noticing, you mirrored her. Soon you were able to calm down. Your vision cleared and your chest released the tension it was holding.

"There you go." The lady spoke softly.
"Thank you," you choked out.
"No problem."
She smiled at you and you stared back at her before quickly giving her the headphones and apologising, thanking her over and over again.

"No need to apologise dear, no need at all. Get home safely, okay?"
You nodded and she left, leaving you there totally shocked. For a moment you debated on what to do next. Go home or continue the date with Oikawa?

You wanted so badly to pick the latter option, but you also needed to just wanted to leave. You texted the girls, hands still a little shaky, asking them to come pick you up and went over to yours and Oikawa's table and told him you felt sick and needed to go home.

The look of worry on his face made you feel even more guilty.
"Are you okay? I can take you home right now if you want—."
"No, that's okay. My friends are coming to pick me up. Thanks for taking me, I had a nice time." you bowed.

"Um—yeah sure uh, when you're feeling better we could try again?" He looked hopeful and this completely crushed you, not that he noticed of course, you were very good at looking emotionless.
"Ok," you said.

To be continued...

I'm here to confirm that y/n is autistic 🧍‍♀️