37

Teddy on the web:

***

After the ice cream, Yachi unfortunately threw up due to the swan that had previously chased Yukie began chasing her.

Kiyoko patted her on the back as she hurled into a trash can in the park you were all at. You gave her some water and medicine to help ease her stomach from your messenger bag.

"Thanks," said Yachi as she took the water bottle from you and downed the medicine.
"Do you have Ramona Flowers bag or something?" Kaori joked.

(For context Ramona in the comics has a bag and the space capacity of it is unknown ☠️)

"Wait," Kiyoko interrupted. "Who has the next clue?" Everyone looked at one another.
"Shit," they all said in unison.

***

Kaori stood a little away from you all with Akaashi on the phone explaining how you'd all lost the clue.
"We should have given it to Y/n," said Yukie,  and everyone groaned in agreement.

Kaori came back saying how Akaashi said he would text her the clue, but first he of course took the time to roast her during their phone call.

She read the clue out to you all: what type of dress can never be worn? Everyone frowned in confusion while you already had the answer in your head.

"An address," you said once you realised they weren't going to figure it out anytime soon.
"Shit," said Kaori. "That was so easy! Why didn't I think of that?"
"Well well well," said Yukie. "Looks like you're just like me now. Stupid."

***

With the answer, Kaori flipped over the clue that said to ask Akaashi for an address. She texted him and got an address for a clothing store about a five minute walk away from the park.

At the store, another employee knew who you all were and directed you to the dressing rooms where each door had one of your names on it.

You found your name at the very end and inside the dressing room stall hung a beautiful f/c dress on a hanger and a note asking you to wear it.

You froze in horror. You didn't wear dresses, ever. It's not that you didn't like them, but people seeing your arms and legs just made you nervous.

Kaori from her stall called out to everyone.
"By the way, if no one feels comfortable wearing one, Akaashi said we don't have to! It's just a little gift!"

Hearing that was a relief, but you wanted to fit in with the girls. Slowly, you slipped on the dress and looked at yourself in the mirror.

The colour was nice, but you weren't a good judgement. Maybe the girls could help you out, that's what they were there for right? They'd reassured you that was the truth so you went out to greet them.

Most of them were all finished changing apart from Yukie. The others looked beautiful in theirs and they smiled at you as soon as they spotted you.

"You look beautiful, Y/n!" Said Yachi.
Kiyoko smiled and turned you around so you could see yourself in the large mirror at the end. "The style of it suits you," she said.

All these compliments coming from the girls was crazy to you. Did they even see themselves? They were all stunning and you wanted to tell them, but you weren't quite sure how to word it.

"You all look great too," you said shyly, tugging on the dress a little. They smiled at you with a thanks. And then, Yukie burst out.

She instantly began posing and you all clapped for her and cheered her on.
"God we all look great! Where to next?!"
Just then, the employee that had lead you all came back and gave you a note.

"It says..." Kaori unfolded it. "Time for you to do a few dares. There is one for each of you and if you not complete it, you don't get the next challenge/clue."

"Oh god," said Yachi. "I hope it's nothing illegal."
"Well Bokuto didn't write them," said Yukie. "It was Akaashi, so we should we good."
"Um, yeah about that..." Kaori trailed off. The dares weren't going to be easy to complete.

To be continued...

Any dares y'all wanna see??
Also thank u all sm for 300 followers 🤭❤️❤️