42

Billy can't believe what he heard!:

***

To get to the wooded area where you'd all be camping and filming, the girls' decided to drive as a group together.

Everybody else either divided themselves into car groups or took a bus. When Kaori pulled up to your house, it was like you were on that day you celebrated both yours and Yukie's birthday.

"Is that all your bringing?" Yachi asked when you hoped in.
"Yes," you said. "I've got everything I need." Yachi nodded with a smile as she trusted that you definitely did. You were prepared for just about anything.

"Do you have any snacks?!" Yukie asked you.
"Yukie!" Kaori said. "You have your own!"
"Sharing is caring Kaori." Yukie turned back to you with hopeful eyes. "Sooo," she cooed. "Do you have any snacks?"

"Of course," you said. Yukie perked up and squealed. "I have survival packs in case anything goes wrong." Yukie's smile dropped.
"Right," she said. "Because you would."

"Would you like a can of beans?"
Yukie raised her eyebrows. "Yeah actually, I would."
And so, for the hour-long car ride, you girls passed around a can of beans and sung your hearts out to old 2000 songs. For once, your car journey was calm! However, The boys' couldn't say the same.

***

"Uhhhh Suga?" Asahi laughed nervously. "Don't you think your going a bit fast?" He asked as the car sped down the highway.

"What? Nah," he laughed calmly. "Maybe a bit faster, but I'm not way over the speed limit so don't worry about it!"

Asahi took a deep breath and made the mistake of trusting his friend. A couple of minutes later, Suga was screaming words Asahi hadn't even heard of while Daichi tried calming him down.

"DO YOU WANNA FIGHT?! BECAUSE I'LL GET OUT OF MY CAR RIGHT NOW. YEAH! THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT!"

When Suga pulled his head back into the car, he calmly sighed and smiled at Asahi and Daichi.

"Sorry you had to see that guys." He said before spotting a sign. "Oh, look! Real fruit ice cream! Should we make a pit-stop and get some?" Daichi and Asahi just nodded with tight smiles as they were too scared to say no.

***

(Suga having road rage is so real to me)

***

Not far away from the chaotic third years, Karasuno's first years had just been kicked off a bus. Tsukishima and Yamaguchi looked to Kageyama and Hinata.

"What?" Kageyama asked. In response, Hinata kicked him in the leg.
"They're mad at us you idiot!"
"Huh?! But why? We didn't do anything!"

"That old lady hit you with her bag!" Said Yamaguchi pointing an accusing finger.
"Yeah!" Kageyama pointed his index finger back, except he wasn't sure why. "She was hitting me! How is that my fault?!"

"BECAUSE YOU SAID YOU THOUGHT SHE WAS A CORSPE YOU MORON!" Hinata yelled.
"OKAY WELL WAS I WRONG?! DID SHE NOT LOOK LIKE A CORSPE?! HUH HINATA?!"

"For once I gotta agree," Tsuki interfered. "She really did look dead."
"That's not the point Tsuki!" Yamaguchi yelled before sighing into his hands. "And that's not even the worse of it!"

"Hinata, tell me again why you thought letting go of the pole would be a good idea?" Tsuki asked.
"KAGEYAMA TOLD ME IT HAD A PERVERTS SEMEN ON IT!"
"KAGEYAMA YOU DID WHA—!"

***

(That's all you get for theirs lmfao, make ur guesses! How do they end up at the camping site??? 🤗🤗)

To be continued!

You'll see the rest next time <33