26

Teddy on one of those vacuum things:

***

In the evening, you helped the other managers make dinner. It took a while as there was a lot of people to feed, but you worked efficiently as did the others.

When some of the boys burst into the kitchen to see you all, they almost fainted.
"They look so cute!" Cried Noya.
"I can't take their beauty!" Yamamoto yelled.
"AHHHHHHHHGHH," said Tanaka.

They were a bit of a concern but once they left, you were all back on track. But you still couldn't stop thinking about how they complimented not just the others, but you as well.

You'd never been pretty before, only ever scary. In High School, that seemed to change, but you were still untrusting. Maybe you'd believe them one day, but that wouldn't be today.

***

The girls had asked you to sit with them and you agreed. It made a few of the boys sad but they were happy to see you interacting with the others.

"Could I see some photos of Teddy too?" Yachi asked. You nodded calmly and passed her your phone. Yachi and Yukie squished together and swiped across your screen, cooing in awe at each photo.

"He's adorable," said Yukie. It made you happy. Teddy had grown to be very important to you so seeing others appreciate and compliment him was nice.

Across the way as you continued to interact with the others blankly, Oikawa from Aoba Johsai had his eye on you.

"Hey Iwa," he said, his chin still resting in the palm of his hand with his head slightly tilted.
"What?" Iwaizumi mumbled.
"What's her name?" He didn't take his eyes away.
"Whose?"
"Nekomas manager."
"How am I supposed to know?"
Oikawa sighed.
"Come on," said Iwa, shoving Oikawa's tray toward him. "Eat up!"

As he did as he was told, Oikawa made a mental note to talk to you later or at least find your name. Naturally, he would have gone straight to Nekoma to ask about you, but they were a protective bunch and Oikawa wasn't ready to lose his life just yet.

***

Your first night went peacefully except for the part where Kaori began screaming in her sleep like a maniac and nothing would wake her up. Yukie even tried slapping her in the face, but nothing would work!

But you had something up your sleeve. Using your skill to creep people the fuck out, you whispered into Kaoris ear and she jolted awake with fright.
"WHAT?! WHOS THERE?!"

"Fucking finally," said one of the other managers. "Now we can get some beauty sleep."
"Yeah," said another. "You need it."
"Your mother should have aborted you—."
"Everyone shut up and go to sleep," said Kiyoko. That was the end of that.

To be continued...