31

Teddy painting:

***

y/ns protectors
10:34 am

Yama: GUYS
Yama: has anyone noticed y/ns been acting a little weird today 🤔

Ken: ok but when isn't she

Yaku: kenma ☠️

Ken: im kidding
Ken: but yeah she definitely has been

Yama: I thought so :(

Lev: should we interrogate her?!?!

Kuroo: what is wrong w u no ofc not 😭😭

Lev: well what do we do then???

Yama: ig we leave her be 😔
Yama: we can't force her to talk right??

Yaku: true true

Kuroo: then it's settled
Kuroo: everyone just act normal around her

Ken: hes talking to u Lev and Yamamoto

Yama: SHUT UP

Lev: YEAH SHUT UP!!

***

Nekoma weren't the only ones to notice your strange behaviour, but Ennoshita too. When he waved at you, he noticed how you tried to subtly avoid his gaze and didn't wave back.

Ennoshita thought it was strange but brushed it off for the time being as you walked outside to get some air.

When you did, you were confronted with Aoba Johsais Oikawa. He smiled when he saw you.
"Hi! You're Y/n, right?" He'd finally learnt your name after a little eavesdropping.

You nodded. You wondered what he was doing out here. He seemed to maybe be taking a break?

"Sorry to bother you," you said. "I'll be going."
"Hey no wait—." You stopped. Oikawa struggled to find something to say. "I haven't really introduced myself to you. I'm Oikawa."

"I know," you said flatly. "The cocky one."
Oikawa's face dropped. "I'm sorry," you said. "Was that rude?" You genuinely didn't know.

"A little," he said. "But I guess you aren't really wrong." He smiled sheepishly.
"No," you agreed. "I'm usually not." Oikawa laughed and you didn't understand why.

"Hey—." But before Oikawa could start his sentence, Yamamoto pulled you inside and sent a glare his way. "Jesus-he gave me the shivers."

***

In the evening, you bathed and questioned everything that had been on your mind. The reason for your strange behaviour was the anxiety born from these questions.

Would Ennoshita think you were weird if he saw the pictures? What did it mean to really like someone? Did the girls hate you? Did they find you weird too?

Were people telling the truth when they said you were pretty or were they lying and really just making fun of you?

How could you face Ennoshita again? You felt embarrassed, like you'd been caught doing something dirty. I just thought he looked pretty. Did that mean you liked him?

And what was Oikawa going to say to you? You didn't have a good read on him like you did other people. He was unpredictable.

All these questions and thoughts circled your mind, and because of it you struggled to get to sleep. It was a long night.

To be continued...