25

Teddy w his dinner scraps:

***

The gym was loud, expected as more than a dozen teenage boys' were running around playing volleyball.

"I'm so excited!" Said Yukie. "There are so many hot boys, I'm so excited to meet Kenma again. Is there anyone you wanna see?!" Yukie smiled at you with hopeful eyes.

She watched in anticipation as you slowly opened your mouth only to close it again. Yukie dropped her head in disappointment.

"Well that's okay," she said. "Boys aren't all that anyway!" Yukie flicked her hair and took you toward your team, ready to drop you off/stop holding you captive.

"I didn't actually expect her to come back in one piece," said Yaku.
"I'm responsible!" Claimed Yukie. "Of course she'd come back in one piece!" She smiled proudly and turned back to you. "I'll see you later my baby!" She gave you a squeeze before waddling off to her own team.

Nekoma swarmed you.
"Did she give you any sort of powder or pill?!"
"Did you accept any drugs?!"
"Don't listen to that woman okay? You hear me?!"

"Oh god," Lev cried. "Her innocence is gone! I just know it." He cried on the floor as the others continued to bombard you with questions.

"I'm okay," you said eventually, making them all go silent. "You can trust me."
They blinked. "Well of course we can!"

"Sorry, we shouldn't be babying you so much."
"We just!" Lev cried some more. "Want you!" He hiccuped. "To be safe!"

You stood there blankly, not reacting at all to Lev's very heavy emotions. It looked quite hilarious out of context.

***

"Um...hello." To the left of you, a little voice had struggled to squeak out a greeting. The girl was short with blonde hair, and had a star clip you took a liking too but didn't say nothing about.

Another girl who stood beside her introduced the both of them as Kiyoko and Yachi. You'd spoken to them online so you easily recognised their names, but this was the first time seeing their faces.

"Hello," you said flatly. They seemed to relax a little even though you'd made no adjustment in your mannerisms.

"We just wanted to say hi!" Said Yachi. "It's nice to meet you." She smiled.
"It's nice to meet you as well," you said. The way you said it was so unenthusiastic that most people who hadn't previously gotten to know you a little would have thought you were being sarcastic or even rude.

But Yachi and Kiyoko both knew you a little by now, so they didn't question it. Well maybe Yachi did but you couldn't blame the girl, her anxiety had her overthinking everything.

"We were wondering," said Kiyoko. "Would you like to help with dinner later on?"
You blinked. "Ok."
"Perfect," she smiled as did Yachi.

As they walked off, you gave a small wave before returning to your notebook where you wrote random thoughts down and sketched whenever you were bored.

From afar, Noya and Hinata and Tanaka watched you.
"That's definitely her death note book," said Tanaka jokingly.
"Who do you thinks in it??" Noya asked with a sneaky smile.
"Lev probably," said Hinata, making them all laugh.

To be continued...