61

Teddy is wondering...

***

In front of the Cinema you and Ennoshita had agreed to met up at, you waited. Since you were nervous, you'd ended up arriving a little earlier than you'd planned and had to check the time on your phone every now and then.

As it neared the time you'd agreed on with Ennoshita, your heart speed quickend and you began to check the time more frequently.

The people walking in and out of the cinema and the others just crossing by — everyone around you made so much noise and the result was a crater that made itself a home in your chest. What filled up this crater was anxiety. There was so much of it that you felt sick, like you'd need to throw up at any moment.

Meanwhile, Ennoshita was walking toward the cinema from the bus stop he'd gotten off at. He wouldn't stop adjusting his clothes and fixing up his hair as he walked, checking every two seconds if he looked okay. Whenever he did this, he thought of you and how you always somehow looked amazingly you every time he saw you.

He thought of your hair and the way your hands looked when you held a pencil and took it to paper. If Ennoshita had the option to watch you draw all day, he's positive he would take it. There was just something about the way you looked — so immersed in your art and focused on what was in front of you.

And in Ennoshita's opinion, your art deserved to be put up in museums across the world. Although, maybe he was a bit biased since your art was a reflection of yourself and he loved who you were very, very much.

Ennoshita stopped fidgeting and his face broke out into a smile when he had finally reached the cinema and saw you standing there. For the occasion, you'd dressed up a little and even wore a dress — something you didn't often do.

Ennoshita took a moment to admire you but then thought he ought to stop staring before people thought he was a freak and walked up to you.

When you felt a tap on your shoulder, the crater in your chest shook causing an earthquake. But once you saw Ennoshita smiling at you, the quake settled and you calmed. Almost in an instant, the anxiety you had been feeling washed away. Ennoshita. Just focus on him.

"You're here," you said.
He chuckled lightly at you. "I am," he said.
"Let's go." Without another word, you walked swiftly ahead of Ennoshita and into the cinema. He stood there for a moment, looking around confused before shaking his head with a chuckle and walked in after you. He hadn't even gotten the chance to compliment you.

The documentary you were seeing was one not many people would go to the cinema to see. It was a little longer than usual movies but not by much and to the average audience, sounded boring as fuck. But you and Ennoshita weren't the average audience so it worked out perfectly.

After paying for food and drinks, you both took your seats in the cinema that were far at the back.
It wasn't a big surprise when you found yourselves alone when the documentary began. Who else went to the cinema on a Sunday to watch a documentary about beetles? The entirety of the documentary was literally about beetles.

Once the ads had finished rolling, the documentary began and you were fully immersed. Ennoshita however, though he was interested to see this as well, couldn't stop looking over at you. You were just so pretty.

To be continued...