48

Raquelle is a French girl:

***

After 10 minutes, you'd found most people. When bringing another little group consisting of Kags, Shoyo and Kenma back to the site, Shoyo revealed a true mystery that would keep him up for the rest of the night.

"Akaashi!" Shoyo walked toward him upon seeing him. "Why the hell did you leave me?"
Akaashi frowned. "What are you talking about?"

"At the beginning," he said, "you left me!"
"Hinata...I was never with you." Shoyo's eyes went wide and you could see the sweat trickling down from his temple.

"Then...who was I following?" A shiver ran down every persons back except for yours.
"Perhaps you were making a figure out in the dark," you suggested. "Happens a lot more than you'd think."

"B-but I could hear him! Akaashi's—I mean the persons footsteps and everything!" Everybody snapped their heads from Shoyo to you in hopes you could provide an explanation that wouldn't have them shitting themselves.

"Hm, then maybe you were following a spirit." Well that in no way was comforting, and so everyone was silent in a feeling of terror.

"Maybe we should just end the game. Call everyone back? Do they have their phones on them?" Kaori suggested.

"Yes," you said. "That's probably for the best." Besides, you were getting pretty sleepy and the last time that happened when you were out in the woods you passed out and woke up with a stab wound (don't ask).

"So we won, huh?" Tanaka, one of the people not yet found waltzed in, all smug and confident after getting called back.
"You didn't win shit," spoke Yamamoto. "We just thought it was time to end the game."
"Soooo we won?" Ennoshita along with a few others laughed at the interaction and the debate that broke out.

In the end, no one won.

***

Getting everybody back was a little difficult but once they did, you all decided that was enough for one night and went to bed.

But when you hoped into your tent, you were dragged back out by Yukie and kidnapped. She took you to her tent where all the girls sat in a circle with a little light hanging above.

You also recognised Kenma.
"Were you abducted as well?" You asked him and he nodded with yawn.
Yukie sat you down next to her and zipped the tent up.

"What is this for?" You asked.
"A skincare night!" Yachi said with a smile. That's when you noticed Kenma already had a hello Kitty headband on and looked more than fine with the situation.

It honestly made you excited (not that you looked it of course). This was what friends did at sleepovers, right? It was like you were finally getting all the experiences you'd only ever dreamed of.

"Where do we start?"
Kiyoko, who was seated to your left, smiled at you and offered to do your nails.
"Okay." You nodded and she began, but first, Yukie gave you a face mask and helped you put it on since you had no clue for how it worked.

Across from you, you saw Kenma do it with ease and he and Yachi were helping each other out and talking.

"Girls' can just be so hard to approach," she said with a sigh.
Kenma hummed in agreement. "They're scary, but I think everyone is sooo..." He shrugged.
Kaori was happy doing her own thing listening while painting her toenails.

This was when Yukie went to annoy Kaori and everybody else in the tent as she threw cucumbers at them all.

"We should all have a proper sleepover at my house sometime." Yukie suggested and everyone agreed.
"We should watch bratz!" Yachi chimed in.
"Yes!" Kaori happily agreed as it was known that the bratz movies were some of her favourites.

"Kenma? Can I do your hair?" Yukie begged with puppy dog eyes and even with Kenma's disgusted reaction that indicated a no, he still said yes.
"Just no heat, it's damaged enough."
"Oh, baby, I know."

Looking at everyone, you felt overjoyed. You'd never experienced something like this before and it was proving to be as fun as it sounded.
Having friends felt really nice.

And then there was a shriek in the distance that caused everyone to be alert.
"What the actual fuck was that?!"

To be continued...