60

Raquelle getting found:

(She'll be introduced properly in later chapters)

***

"I think I may have feelings for Ennoshita."
Kaori slammed on the breaks as all the girls screamed in unison, "WHAT?!"

***

When you and the girls arrived at your house, you all sat in your room discussing what you'd previously told them on the way that made them all have a mini aneurysm.

There wasn't much to explain, at least that's how you felt. You couldn't exactly formulate how you were feeling into words quite yet so the girls all came up with a suggestion.

They told you to hangout with Ennoshita and get to know him more so you could tell if you really did like him in that way. As you didn't have the experience to make a decision on how to go on about this out on your own, you went along with their plan and messaged Ennoshita.

***

enno
6:23 pm

hello

hey y/n :)

would you like to hangout with me this upcoming weekend?

oh lol sure
what do you wanna do?

would you like to go see this new
documentary with me?

id love to ❤️❤️
that sounds fun

yay

I'll see you then :))

ok

***

The girls all squealed right next to your ear making you jump and quickly cover your ears from their high pitched voices. It seemed they were all caught up in their own excitement for you.

When they stopped, you picked your phone back up that had fallen on to your lap.
"Is that good?" You asked them.
"Um, duh!" Yukie said and shook your shoulders.
"So...that's it? Is there a step 2?"
"Babes this isn't a math problem."

***

CATS & CROWS & HOES?!
11:45 am

Lev: I JUST SAID ORGASM IN CLASS INSTEAD OF ORGINISM IMA GONNA KMS 😔😔💔

Ken: about time