43

Teddy and Billy made another friend!:

Everybody come up w a name for her, NOW

Everybody come up w a name for her, NOW. 😡😡

***

Ultimately, Karasuno's first years were forced to walk the rest of the way to the campsite. The bus stop they were kicked off at was old and they couldn't find any times for another one, so here they were.

"I have to peeeee!" Hinata groaned holding on to his crouch.
"Kageyama you have hands, use them."
"WHAT?"
Tsuki snickered at his reaction while Hinata was still toppling over in agony.

"Ugh," Yams groaned. "There's a bush over there Hinata, we'll wait."
"I have to go by myself?!"
"What do you want?" Tsuki said. "One of us to hold it for you?"
Hinata glared before shuddering at a flock of birds descending from trees nearby.

"Careful Hinata," said Kageyama. "I heard they smell fear." Hinata gulped.
He tiptoed over to the bushes and ducked behind them, but he couldn't pee. He didn't want to do it...but he had to.

"Whooooo~ is that girl I~ seeeee—."
The boys' paused.
"Is...is he...?" Yams trailed off.
"ITS THE ONLY WAY I CAN FOCUS!" Hinata yelled from the bushes. All at once, the boys toppled over laughing hysterically.

"B-but why reflection?!" Yams yelled as he wiped a tear from his eye.
"I watched it with Natsu ages ago! It spoke to me!" The boys' laughed more as Hinata zipped up his pants and waddled back.

"Thanks Hinata," said Tsuki. "You gave us another reason to bully you."
"Oh, yeah?" Hinata said a little too confidently that it made them all halt. "Tell me, do they have soap and a sink in the bushes?"

He wiggled his fingers before they all ran away with Hinata chasing after them, his dirty hands ready to infect them with bacteria!

Luckily, they were able to reach the campsite with only minor injuries!

***

(Holy shit that was fun to write)

***

"Hey Kenma—." Lev tried speaking.
"Stop. Talking." Kenma only stared straight ahead, bumping up and down occasionally as they were stuck in the back of a farmers truck with barrels of hay and two sheep.

How did they get into this dilemma you ask? Well, it started when Lev pulled up to pickup Kenma with his dad driving.

There had been a change of plans and instead
of Kenma riding with Kuroo and Yaku, he was forced to ride with Lev. But, his dads car broke down not even ten minutes into the drive.

"That's alright boys'! I have a solution!" Said Lev's dad, and the solution was his uncles truck that would be driving by where they needed to be.

So here they were, and Kenma wasn't happy about it. But one person was, and that person was Yamamoto who they'd picked up on the way.

"Kenma! Look at them! They are so cute." Kenma did, and they were not cute in his eyes.
"Make sure they don't come near me," he said.
Kenma preferred sheep when they were in animal crossing and not pooping near his bag.

"I'm taking a photo of one!" Yamamoto said pulling out his phone. "Y/n would love them!" He was probably right, you did take a liking to most animals if not all.

***

Konoha was the only one with a license. Bokuto had failed his test twice and Akaashi wasn't old enough to take the test.

So, it was up to Konoha to get them all there. He had a car, so everything was gonna be fine, right?

Well not quite, because Konoha's car was pretty shit. As they got into the car, Akaashi began noticing all the red flags.

"Where are the seatbelts?" He asked.
"Hm? Oh," Konoha laughed. "Here." He took out some duck-tape out of his glove compartment in front of Akaashi and threw it on his lap.

"Cool!" Bokuto exclaimed from the backseat. "It's like a bus!" He laughed excitedly.
Akaashi looked at Konoha in concern.

"Tell me the breaks work at least."
"They should!"
"Wha—."
"LET'S HIT THE ROAD!"
"YEAH!" Bokuto said, holding onto Konoha's and Akaashi's seats.
"Dear god." Akaashi held on for dear life.

To be continued...

I didn't expect these parts to be so long but here we are 😭😭

dw tho we aren't far away from the filming making part of it all <3

It's gonna be fun I promise u