35

Billy listening to Enno's playlist:

***

To celebrate yours and Yukie's birthday, you'd all be participating in a treasure hunt that was kindly set up by Akaashi. The girls picked you up at precisely 9am and to the neighbourhood, it looked like you'd been kidnapped. Yukie got out of the car and then dragged you in there like a ragdoll.

Inside the car, it was loud. K-pop was blasting from the speakers and Kaori wouldn't stop shouting at Yukie to buckle up. After Kaori slammed the breaks and Yukie hit her head on the seat in front, she gave in to Kaori's orders. 

"Y/n?" You turned to see Yachi holding a tiara and then you noticed they were all wearing one. "This one's for you," she said with a smile.
"Oh...thank you." You put on the tiara and it tilted to the left. When you tried straightening it, the tiara would only keep falling to the side so you just left it.

***

The first place you all ended up at was a dollar store. A pretty weird place to start, but the girls' trusted Akaashi so you did too.
"Ok," said Kaori. "He said to start here and that someone—."
"Hello!" The girls jumped at the unexpected voice and it belonging to one of the employees.

"We've been told you'd be here!" The man said.
It sounded creepy as fuck, but the guy seemed harmless, at least to you he did. "Please follow me!" The girls looked at each other. You began following him and the girls quickly caught up.

"How do we know he's not gonna kidnap us?!" Yukie whispered.
"He won't," you said. "I've been kidnapped before so I know what to look out for." The girls were done questioning your life, they weren't fazed by anything at this point.

The man lead you all to a back room where he locked you all in the pitch black. At once, the managers screamed except for you who stood there calmly.

"Was that meant to happen?!" But before anyone could answer Kaori, a voice came from somewhere in the room. It sounded like it was coming from a radio.

"You have been trapped in this room and will have only 30 minutes to escape and collect a key that will give you the Prime Key! This first key will be one of several you must find throughout your adventures. Good luck!" And with that, the voice was gone and all the lights were suddenly switched on.

"This. Is. So. COOL!" Yukie said. Everyone was glad Yukie was happy, but were you enjoying this? With that same look on your face as always, none of them could fully tell, except for you of course. You knew how you felt and you were ecstatic . You loved puzzles! This was the best thing that could of happened.

"We should start by looking for anything that is out of the ordinary or seems like it could have a pattern," you said. The girls' all nodded in unison and off you all were.

"Are we allowed to take things?" Yukie asked almost immediately.
"Only if it's the key we need to get out of here," said Kaori as she peeked around another door that lead into a storage room.

Yukie scoffed. "But like, will they even notice?"
"Yukie, put that thing down, you don't need it!"
"Fine!" She said. But it was Yukie, and Yukie was always messing up (by accident). When the little tea plate slipped from her hand and smashed to the floor, everyone paused.

"Yukie!" Yachi groaned.
"I didn't mean to guys!"
"Wait," said Kiyoko. "What's that?" Yukie looked down at the little smashed plate to see something had been freed from within it. She picked up a very thin piece of paper that had a number written on it.

"Do you guys think this is important?" Yukie asked.
Kaori smiled. "At least Akaashi made this so it's doable for us. He must of known you'd break something."
"How did he know it would be this though?"
"It's got boobs on it and you love tea."
Yukie laughed. "Good point!"

"It would be a good idea to hold on to it," you said. "There will most likely be something that uses the combination."
"Will do!" Yukie saluted you and carefully placed the paper in her bra. Kaori shook her head in disappointment.

To be continued...
Will they make it out within the 30 minutes?! 😱😱
Will they get the treasure?!

kaori (Insta story)