33

Teddy getting hydrated:

Be like Teddy guys!! Stay hydrated!!!

***

Nekoma was happy to see you back to normal, you're version of normal anyway. When you entered the gym, you scared the crap out of them like usual and apologised with a bow.

The rest of the training camp went on as usual. A couple of fires broke out, people were locked in closets, others were scared the shit out of, and all of a sudden it was the last day.

"We need to do something special today!" Kaori declared and you all agreed.
"Like what?" You asked flatly.
"How about a movie night?" Yachi suggested, and it sounded perfect.

"With everyone?" Kiyoko asked.
"We could do it in the gym!" Said Yukie. "We'd just need a projector!"
Kaori crossed her arms. "And where would we get one?"
"Maybe the coaches know where you can get one? I don't know, they're adults."
"That makes perfect sense, Yukie."

***

Kaori and Yukie went to ask the coaches anyway and Takeda from Karasuno was able to set one up! It came from the film club which they didn't exactly give you all permission to use but how were they gonna know?

The next step was deciding the movie! This was by far the most difficult part.
"NO! PUT ON MARVEL!"
"MARVEL?! NO! PUT ON BARBIE!"
Everybody would not stop arguing while a selected few of you who were on the more calm and collected side sat back and observed.

As you watched to make sure Yamamoto didn't lunge at anyone, Ennoshita found himself next to you.
"Hey," he said.
Since you'd been avoiding him, you felt a little embarrassed to speak with him again but didn't let it show. "Hello."

He chuckled and then asked what movie you'd like to watch.
"I'm not sure," you said. "I'm not very picky."
Ennoshita hummed. "Neither" he said. "Do you have a favourite movie?"
You thought for a moment, blinking a few times. "I enjoy Tim Burtons Frankenweenie."
Ennoshita smiled widely. "I love that movie!"

Hearing this made you happy but again, you didn't look it.
"It's really comforting for some reason," he said.
"I agree." You nodded and he smiled at you. You looked away from his gaze and back to the chaos and so did he.

Eventually, the coaches were forced to intervene and they decided the movie you'd all be watching.
"If you all didn't act like a bunch of farm animals, maybe you would have gotten to pick your own movie." Everyone groaned.

***

Once everyone had changed and was ready for the evening, you all gathered in the gym, got comfy, and waited for the movie to begin. As the opening title of "The Wizard of Oz" began playing, the facts regarding the movie suddenly reappeared in your mind.

"The lion costume looks so real!" Yachi said as the character came on screen.
"That's because it is," you said blankly. "The costume is made out of real lion skin and fur." The girls stared at you in horror.

You didn't take notice of their looks and went on. "Also, the original actor who played the tin man had to be replaced because he had a severe allergic reaction to the makeup." The looks of horror intensified.

"Judy Garland was also forced to—," before you carried on, Kaori stopped you.
"I think we know enough now, thanks Y/n."
"You're welcome," you responded, very unaware of the childhoods you had just ruined.

Poor Yachi held on to her stuffed bear in fright as the movie went on. About ten more minutes in, Yukie smirked when she noticed something.
"See?" She said to you and pointed toward Lev and Yamamoto who were staring. When you noticed, they immediately looked back away, their necks bursting in a scarlet red.

"They definitely like you," Yukie whispered. That's when she noticed another person staring. "Damn Y/n, how are you able to pull so many bitches? You need to teach me." That's when she jutted her chin out toward Oikawa. He too turned away and flushed pink. Yukie shook her head. "I'd have a hard time choosing if I were you."

You didn't think much of what Yukie had said, but what you did do was look for Ennoshita without really knowing why. When you found him, he noticed in a few moments and smiled at you. You quickly turned away only to look back once more to see him still staring and smiling.

Once the movie was over, everyone clapped except for the girls who were now traumatised. It was a great end to the training camp you very much enjoyed.

To be continued...