45

***

OKAY GUYS!! All of the name suggestions for our lady skunk were SO good it was rlly hard to choose my favs

OKAY GUYS!!
All of the name suggestions for our lady skunk were SO good it was rlly hard to choose my favs

I boiled it down to a few so vote for which one you like best!

1: Polly
2: Stella
3: Minnie
4: Penelope
5: Nelly
6: Raquelle

***

Once everyone had arrived, you all began walking into the woods where the wind blew through the trees making a whistling sound.

At the sound of a twig snapping, Yachi jumped. She clung onto you as you were the one most people trusted to protect them from scary things.

"What was that?!" She said looking horrified.
"A serial killer," Kaori answered.
"Kaori!" Said Yukie whining. "Don't say that! You're gonna make her crap her pants!"

"Exactly," Kiyoko agreed. "And we already have a guarantee of that with Hinata so we don't need another person." The girls' all laughed.

***

Up ahead, the boys' followed Ennoshita since he was the only one who knew where they were going. As they walked, they noticed how much darker the atmosphere was getting.

Noya swallowed and nervously asked, "uh, Enno? Aren't we good here?"
"Hm? No way," Enno chuckled. "We need the creepiest atmosphere possible. You aren't scared, are you?"
"Me? Pfft- no way!" Noya lied. He was very much scared.

"Wait wait!" Bokuto wheezed with Kuroo. "Tell us it again!"
Kenma rolled his eyes. "We had to ride in the back of a truck with sheep and hay." The two best friends laughed while Kenma only scowled.

"It was pretty fun though!" Said Lev. "You gotta admit!" He recoiled when he saw the glare Kenma sent his way.
"Fun? What part of that was fun? We smell like animal feces."

"Enno said there are showers around here so don't worry," said Yaku.
"Showers? Here?" Lev questioned.
"Yeah," he said and pointed in a direction where they all turned their heads to. "About a 15 minute walk that way."

Kenma was tired of them and instead walked back in the girls' direction so he could talk with you. He asked if any of the girls' had perfume or a body spray and Yukie very happily offered up hers.

"That smells good Yukie," said Yachi. "Where'd you get it?"
"And how much was it?" Kaori added. Poor girl things.
"Free!" Yukie smiled while they all stared at her suspiciously.
"You stole it didn't you?" Kenma asked.
"Yeah," she sighed.
"Klepto," he muttered under his breath.

***

(Kenma is one of the girls real)

***

The girls' set up there tent a few more meters away from the rest of the boys'. At first, Yukie and Yachi tried helping but they was hopeless.

"Just go sit down Yukie," said Kaori.
"Don't gotta tell me twice!" She very happily bounced off and sat on a seat and pulled out a bag of cheetos. Yachi joined her as she felt she was doing more damage than good.

Bokuto soon came to join them as he too was hopeless and was sent away by Akaashi.
"Can I have a Cheeto?"
"Of course, babes!" They all happily ate cheetos together while watching the rest of you put up the tent efficiently.

***

Everything was going smoothly. All the tents were put up and everything was sorted. It was time to call for a meeting.

Ennoshita very professionally explained how it would all be working and everyone seemed to understand to concept perfectly.

But of course, this did not last long.

To be continued...

just to let everyone know if you like Akaashi, I released a fic with him x reader <Er

ANYWAY any more suggestions guys?? Anything you wanna see from the next few chapters?? It can be anything 😘😘