52

Shhh, Teddy's on the phone!

***

"If you don't feel comfortable with that question, I have plenty of others." You said and flipped a page.

As you began listing off questions, the creature looked...overwhelmed? What was going on was the question on everyone's mind.

"I think we'll be fine," Bokuto whispered to Yukie. "If anyone could scare something like that, it would be Y/n."

"You're right," Yukie agreed. "Our daughter is so brave and cool!"
They both cried well Akaashi gave them a nasty side eye.

"Oh, and do you poop?"
That seemed to be the final straw.
The creature grew even bigger, it's fiery eyes glowing in the trees.

It screamed, letting out a low grumbly roar and fled the scene.
Still, nobody dared to move until they knew for sure they were safe.

"Damn," you said. "I wasted my chance."
Ennoshita laughed. "At least I got it on film."

"Why are you goes so calm?!" Lev cried. "What the fuck was that?!"
"Y/n!" Yamamoto cheered. "You're so cool!"
"Thanks," you said flatly.

***

It's safe to say after that, everybody was done. You all packed up as fast as you could and got the fuck out of there.

"I think I'm gonna need therapy," said Yukie.
"You already did before this," Akaashi told her.
"So do I though," he said. "Cause of Konoha's driving." Not to mention his car that was quite literally falling apart.

***

"Ennoshita, you're buying me new pants." Noya told him.
"Oh, you peed yourself?"
"YES I PEED MYSELF. THAT SHIT WAS SCARY!"

"Don't worry, I'll buy you new pants," Ennoshita told him.
"Thank you," Noya cried silently and awkwardly walked onward while Ennoshita held in a laugh.

***

Kenma and Lev were silent. Yamamoto on the other hand, seemed fine.
"Isn't Y/n so funny?!" He said with dreamy eyes. 

At that moment, Lev and Kenma were in too much shock to really think about anything.

***

Suga's drive home with Daichi and Asahi was also pretty quiet. They also couldn't process what the fuck had just happened.

Well, it was more Daichi and Asahi. Suga seemed alright as he was listening to some soft music on the radio and tapping his fingers along to the beat.

(Idk why but this would be so funny in like a drawing. 😭😭 Asahi and Daichi just traumatised looking like this: 😥 while Suga is like this: ☺️🎶)

***

In the girls car, things were chaotic as usual.
Kaori was in a better mood at least, making light of the situation and laughing about it.

"I can't believe you scared it off by overwhelming it with questions," Kaori laughed.

Kiyoko gave a slight chuckle. "It probably wasn't expecting that sort of reaction."

Kaori wheezed. "And when Ennoshita pulled out his camera! Oh my god that shit was gold."

Yachi who was next to Kiyoko was having a little moment with the unvierse, you know, questioning everything she knew and whatnot.

It wasn't that worrying considering she did that a lot anyway. Still, Kiyoko made sure to still check up on her and you did the same.

"Would you like to hold on to my mace spray to make you feel safer?" You asked her.

"Why do you have mace spray?" Yachi asked.
"I also brought my CRKT Inazuma No Ken knife if you'd prefer that."

Yachi was beginning to question not just her existence but yours too. She'd never met someone quite like you before and she was convinced that no one ever would.

"I'm ok, thanks Y/n."
"Ok," you said.

"Could I take a look—."
"No, Yukie. Sit down." Kaori told her.
Yukie frowned and turned away.

To be continued...

Y/n being a funny weirdo once again on accident! 🤗

I didn't really like this but oh well

BACK TO THE CHATFIC!!